Let's Talk Hand Cracks!

Alpinfox

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Alpinefox lets get out to Index sometime, there is plenty of good cracks to work on there and it is close by. Definitely harder than what we have gone out and done. Got worked yesterday over there, ready for some more though. What about later this week??

Rattletale

I was totally intimidated from the belay and then I told myself that this was the bomber crack you dream of when stuck in line at the grocery store or something. Overhung and totally locker jams.

I'd post a picture ripped from the web except f**king COMCAST IS F**KED UP, so I'm at f**king sub 30 kbps madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifthe_finger.gif. I want my money back cry.gif

chucK said:

jshamster said:

Hand crack boulders:

Take the little trail leaving from near the NW corner of the Murrin Park parking lot. About 30 feet into the jungle is a really cool overhanging handcrack boulder. thumbs_up.gif

oh yeah: Roof Crack V0+ thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

I remember when i couldn't do it in rock shoes and now i can do it in approach shoes

So much easier than madgo_ron.gif Royal Flush!!!!! madgo_ron.gif