• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Sphinx said:

confused.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

You are a pussy. You know what I'm talking about too. We used to take morons like you and dunk their heads in the urinals at school. Grow a pair, you wuss.

Trask, "guys" like that never grew any they always went to the authority figure and narked you out. Fucking C.U.N.T.s

could never understand why they got fucked with.

sisu_suomi said:

Pulled my rag head joke huh! Well,show some balls and pull everything I have ever posted and pull me fom this site including PMs and all. FUCK YOU YOU COCK SUCKING COCK SUCKERS!

yellaf.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

the_finger.gif NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF! the_finger.gif

"Punk ain't no religious cult

Punk means thinking for yourself

You ain't hardcore cos you spike your hair

When a jock still lives inside your head

Nazi punks

Nazi punks

Nazi punks-Fuck Off!

Nazi punks

Nazi punks

Nazi punks-Fuck Off!

If you've come to fight, get outa here

You ain't no better than the bouncers

We ain't trying to be police

When you ape the cops it ain't anarchy

[Repeat chorus]

Ten guys jump one, what a man

You fight each other, the police state wins

Stab your backs when you trash our halls

Trash a bank if you've got real balls

You still think swastikas look cool

The real nazis run your schools

They're coaches, businessmen and cops

In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go

[Repeat chorus]

You'll be the first to go

Unless you think"

minx said:

Glad offwhite did act, unilaterally or not. That was a bunch of BS. Sisu, you certainly have a myopic view of the world.

Why the fuck do you care? It's his view and he has a right to it. Don't read the joke if it offends you. Sisu, please e-mail the joke to me, I missed it, thanks.

whats the point in being intolerant to others lifestyles or beliefs? it doest affect your life in any way, so why mouth off about it making one look like an ignorant asshole?

ALL YOUR HATE SHIT IS SO PLAYED OUT AND IS LIKE 1930'S GERMANY.

WHAT A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!

DFA said:

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF!

This reminds me, I heard a radio story about masturbation practices in different countries. Seems that boys in India do this in a group...but are supposed to cease the behavior when they get married.

Australian women are the honest females, 87% admitting to the practice. Greek men are the biggest liars, with only 8% saying they engage in trasking.

erik said:

whats the point in being intolerant to others lifestyles or beliefs? it doest affect your life in any way, so why mouth off about it making one look like an ignorant asshole?

ALL YOUR HATE SHIT IS SO PLAYED OUT AND IS LIKE 1930'S GERMANY.

WHAT A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!

Hold on, Erik, other's intolerance of Sisu's personal view is just that...INTOLERANCE. Let him believe what he wants to believe. Why should it be okay for pseudo-intellectual, quasi-enlightened wannabe hippies like you to tell Sisu, or anyone, what to think? Let him live as he wishes and believe what he will and accept the consequences.

And, for what it's worth, I'm fairly certain you have a limited view of life in 1930's Germany.

You yourself are a hypocrite, Erik, please. rolleyes.gif

i dont claim to be any what ever you were attempting to keyhole me into...

for starters oyu have to know your audience and know what they want or what it right or wrong within the group....

so since almost all racist jokes have always been pulled, how does one think another one will be addressed. its called use your brain...i dont give a shit what sisu's views are on life, as i perceive them as limited and some what hate filled.

i really dont think high levels of hate are tolerated around here, i for one dont tolerate them.....and i have a feeling that most others here dont......atleast people with reason and sincerity.

of course i have limited view of 1930's germany...i was born in 1977 and could never experience the vile filth of intolerance and hate that grew there........

and i never claimed i was, never claimed i will be and never claimed i wanted not to be...

whats your point greg other then justifying more intolerance and hate towards others....seems silly........

and i still cant get over the fact that since this country is root in differences and learinng to understand them and melt with them that this joke is/was or ever will be humorous except for the ignorant few...........