squamish - tomorrow and thursday

thelawgoddess

after two days of driving around searching and following mis-information to a non-existent laundromat in town, i found a place to do my laundry. i pm'ed you directions, greg. wink.gif

freeclimb, i hope to be in slc by the end of next week. my first order of business is to hit the or show. after that, i'm free to go climbing for awhile. i'll probably be up for anything but i don't know what yet! i will be in slc for one to several days, then i will head to park city ... which i'm guessing is closer to where you're at anyway?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thelawgoddess said:

nice salami. rolleyes.gif what does your fiance think of that? evils3d.gif

Sush... lets keep it on the down low, I haven't had a job in 11 months so i guess it was her money I was spending shocked.gifrolleyes.gif

and who told you the nasty rumor that I was engaged??? Was it her? did she track you down? man she really cuts into my chick picking up time.... madgo_ron.gifwazzup.gifgrin.gif

just kidding she rockband.gif's, we'll have to go for a beer when we come up to seattle to visit her sister later this fall.