road bike action!!!

Fence_Sitter

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Fence,

I'm down in Portland, but looking for a long, moderately paced ride for Saturday. How far are you thinking about riding? What time are you thinking about leaving..etc. I could drive up early Sat.am or Fri. night after work. I 'm wanting to ride 50+(more would be better)

-Sketch

sketchfest said:

Hey Fence,

I'm down in Portland, but looking for a long, moderately paced ride for Saturday. How far are you thinking about riding? What time are you thinking about leaving..etc. I could drive up early Sat.am or Fri. night after work. I 'm wanting to ride 50+(more would be better)

-Sketch

yeah guy that sounds good... i am into hitting more miels than that... dave schuldt was saying whidbey was a cool place to hit up... sound good?

Can't drop your sorry asses this Sat, going on a much talked about and much delayed MT bike ride with my cusin. May be up for something on Sun. Sketch, if your going to drive that far go to Whidbey Island. Leave car in Mukilteo and take the ferry with bike. Need more beta Let me know. The best road riding around.

i have had to work the last 10 days in a row... dont know when this'll let up frown.gif i have been biking after work everyday if anyone is in the north end mid-afternoon... I WANNA DIE!!!! but i gots da bizzles and a new bike... but alas no consolation... did i mention that i WANNA DIE!!!??!?!? yellaf.gif really my last day is next sunday... les doo it padnas rockband.gif

thanks a lot for not going with me fuckas... blastin down-hill at 45 and some good ol' boy came up the wrong side of the road... swerved into the soft shoulder and endoed... landed 150 ft from the point i went airborne and i have carbon fiber in my back madgo_ron.gif motherfuckers didn't even stop beeeatches... got concussion neck brace and carbon fiber in my back... fuck iiiiit! but it was fun a hell to fly with a bike strapped to your feet... until you graze a tree and spin around like a top... oh well i lived... peace! wave.gif

jon said:

Maybe you should have gotten a downhill bike?

there are hills everywhere here... i was just cruisin down, not taking it hard or nothin totally in control... the bike is surprisingly ok... minus the CBF seatpost 1/2 of which was lodged in my back... but no worries... getting a new one ordered... i was pissed fo sho tho... and bronco... this is the second time that i have beet wrecked andthe fuckers took off! madgo_ron.gif