Most Humungous Fall To Date TR

Necronomicon

I wonder if cam stops really would have helped in the situation you describe. On single axle cams the cams stops I am familiar with only work when pressing against the cam stop on the opposing cam. Thus, if one cam is fully contracted the other is free to become over-extended despite having a cam stop.

PP bigdrink.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snoboy said:

No disrespect to Alex, but who really cares about cam stops? The way I see it, is if the stops are coming in to play then you've already fucked up real bad.

yunless youa re using it as an emergency passive placement in a constriction, but i agree.. if it opens that much... hasta wave.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

snoboy said:

No disrespect to Alex, but who really cares about cam stops? The way I see it, is if the stops are coming in to play then you've already fucked up real bad.

yunless youa re using it as an emergency passive placement in a constriction, but i agree.. if it opens that much... hasta wave.gif

if you are placing a cam as passive pro you coulda bought a fucking HEX and saved $70 boxing_smiley.gif

the phatty!

so i was dating this chick jamie for a bit a couple of summers ago....same story, met her at a party my friend dave had out at his lake cabin out on lk goodwin..she was a friend of my other friend melissa's...well we had our evening..and a couple of weeks later melissa passed the word that jamie would like another go...being the 22 yr old male i was...i said "hook a brutha up!!!!"

well she did and we went to a mariners game, sat in her dad's pimp as fuck box seats and chatted idealisticly throughout the evening.....got a kiss and went home gleefully!!

well one thing led to another and we enjoyed our summer with each other(ask wallstein he got shafted pretty big time!! yellaf.gif one night!!!)

towards the end of the summer, i was taking a 3 month roadtrip and she was sikked, being an idealistic hottie artist gurl living in capital hill hood...so my lease ran out about a month b4 i was heading out..so i moved a bunch of my stuff to my folks house and alot of it to jamie's as we were like thinking about movin in with each other(pipedream!!!)

so i head out and in fine erik style i dont call her till like 2 months into the trip and she is like "oh kewl, glad your are following your dreams and such"......... thinking everything is kewl i dont contact her again until after about anouther 2 months...all went awol and shit to society for a bit.....

so i call her and her # is disconnected, and i email her, no response...and so i eventually get hold of melissa and she was like "oh, jamie sold your shit and used it to help her buy a plane ticket to france, where she has moved to paint her fresco's.............................

i was all like "oh! i guess that is that!" and melissa said "yup!"

and now that is a whipper!

hahaha.gif

• 2 years later...