• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

trask said:

Dru said:

lets get some gay cc.commers ...... fruit.gif

Hahahaha, and the line starts in Squish

there were over 100,000 people "out" on the street for this weekend's Pride Parade in Vancouver. fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

appears there's never a lack of cum guzzlers fruit.gif

marylou said:

Dru said:

trask said:

Dru said:

lets get some gay cc.commers ...... fruit.gif

Hahahaha, and the line starts in Squish

there were over 100,000 people "out" on the street for this weekend's Pride Parade in Vancouver. fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Nice! thumbs_up.gif

yes, I bet you could get on any sport climb at Squamish without a lineup yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifwave.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

marylou said:

Nice! thumbs_up.gif

Pride parades are gay, gay, GAY! wave.gif

I look forward to the day when people don't have to have parades celebrating things like this because they are accepted into the mainstream society.

That said, let's get back to out regularly scheduled programming here....the even that has replaced the former cc.com rope-up. wazzup.gif

marylou said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

marylou said:

Nice! thumbs_up.gif

Pride parades are gay, gay, GAY! wave.gif

I look forward to the day when people don't have to have parades celebrating things like this because they are accepted into the mainstream society.

That said, let's get back to out regularly scheduled programming here....the even that has replaced the former cc.com rope-up. wazzup.gif

thank you ms. douche-bag wave.gif

So marylou if I read you right you also feel that the Irish, for instance, should become so assimilated into society they no longer feel any need to have St Paddys Day parade? fruit.gif Or that rednecks should become so assimilated into society they no longer feel the need to have monster truck rallies? Or (back to original topic) climbers should be so assimilated they no longer need to have rope ups? rolleyes.gifpitty.gif

I think one reason I feel so at home here is the great thread titles:

“Bivvy Sack Question” “Trask, I can’t take it anymore” “How do you clean you gear” ”Exit 32 or 38?” “What a weekend” “”Checking in with the Plab” “I don’t get it” “Jay Len Queer Eye Makeover” “Pub Club 8/5” “JGowans Something to make you feel at home” “Wank” “Sex Crazed with a Meter long Penis” “What is chestbeating?” “Need a partner for Marymore Park”

You'd find the same or smilar titles on the Ramrod BBS .

PP bigdrink.gif

Peter_Puget said:

Plus I like the squirrel at the entrance and that face has the “damn I was just busted at the park bathroom” mug shot look!

thats actually a picture of jon!

funny lookin little feller aint he?

Peter_Puget said:

Plus I like the squirrel at the entrance and that face has the “damn I was just busted at the park bathroom” mug shot look!

I bet you like the "powered by Gu filled horsecock" slogan too. HCL.gif

Right ON Mattp! PM your screen name to me. By the way because I suspect that the BBS will see a huge increase in traffic now I want to clarify one hting: Trask is my name on the site. Don't want you to be confused and think it was my inspiration from this site.

PP bigdrink.gif