It appears Bush was right after all...

allthumbs

If it took us this long to find something as big as an airplane, and lots of them, I'm sure the wmd's will turn up as well. That's the great thing about staying the course, you keep finding out how wrong the naysayers are the further you go.

click for story

Saddam said he had them; he proved he had them; he refused to show he distroyed them. We distroyed him. End of discussion.

Even you paralysis by analysis guys ought to be getting it by now.

- trask the_finger.gif

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Various officials differed in opinion as to whether the buried aircraft could ever fly again.

"Our guys have found 30-something brand new aircraft buried in the sand to deny us access to them," Goss said. "These are craft we didn't know about."

He said the planes were not considered weapons of mass destruction for which coalition troops have been searching for months, "but they are weapons (Iraq) tried to hide."

Looks like another PR attempt to shift the discussion off WMDs.

You guys just wait. Soon the demo challengers will have the entire theme of their campaigns centered upon Bush's Iraq "problem", then come sept 15 or so, "we" will "discover" a huge WMD stockpile. This will quickly send the demo challengers down in flames, then come Nov 10, we can put the anthrax and nukes back into our store-rooms.

neversummer said:

minx said:

always keep your grass skirt away from the fire ~words of wisdom from my last party

Nope! no elaboration but i throw one hell of a good party. I'd also suggest the follow advice from the same party "always keep your coconuts tied tightly"

Care to elaborate, woulda liked to have seen that...

trask said:

Jesus Christ Jim, just once can't you fuckers say, "Sweet, I'm excited to see that the weapons are gradually turning up. Maybe it wasn't all for naught." Go buy a clue, asseyes.

Hey buddy - I certainly would be glad to see any WMDs taken out of circulation, but now we're going to tie the invasion to some outdated, sand-choked MIGs? confused.gif It's another PR scramble to cover the lies.

Jim said:

trask said:

Jesus Christ Jim, just once can't you fuckers say, "Sweet, I'm excited to see that the weapons are gradually turning up. Maybe it wasn't all for naught." Go buy a clue, asseyes.

Hey buddy - I certainly would be glad to see any WMDs taken out of circulation, but now we're going to tie the invasion to some outdated, sand-choked MIGs? confused.gif It's another PR scramble to cover the lies.

Jim, I think all they're saying is that weapons have been hidden (buried). We were lied to and deceived. Will nothing satisfy you people?

I'd like to publicly announce here and now, that when the next democrat becomes President, I'm taking every goddamn opportunity to berate and belittle him and his fucked up administration. You choad liberals ain't heard nuttin' yet. the_finger.gif

Jim, I think all they're saying is that weapons have been hidden (buried). We were lied to and deceived. Will nothing satisfy you people?

I'd like to publicly announce here and now, that when the next democrat becomes President, I'm taking every goddamn opportunity to berate and belittle him and his fucked up administration. You choad liberals ain't heard nuttin' yet. the_finger.gif

Now don't get you're shorts twisted here. The issue is if our GIS getting plugged daily and us spending $4 billion a month there is justified. You state '"Bush was right".

Saddam was a liar - well duh! So that's the justification!!

If the next democrat pesident leads us down a similar domestic and foreign policy rat hole your criticism will be well deserved.

alright it is common knowledge that the clown had AND used chemical weapons...do you honestly think he'd get rid of them????????

That's like saying that sending his two whacko kids to anger management was going to reduce their brutality...get real rolleyes.gif

Hey, all he needs to do is show people the money. However I think there needs to be enough of the really bad stuff and means to launch it to hit US soil to demonstrate our nation was in imminent danger of attack, enough so to get out of this politically at least. I don't think a tupperware of some anthrax is really going to cut it for him.