It appears Bush was right after all...

allthumbs

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mikeadam said:

Glad to see the left and right keyboard ninja's are still quarterbacking everything from the rear. Keep up the good work!

Tools.

P.S. A few days ago the airport took 30 mortar rounds and several large engagements occur frequently. You are only hearing of the casualties.

[Troll].

Edited by Dr_Flash_Amazing

DFA,

You are in my mind about the biggest piece of shit that I have ever seen come up on this site. If anybody is going to get their fucking head *censored* it will probably be yours because believe me, when I get back I AM going to come and find your retarded little ass. I'll be sure to bring one of my friends along who UNLIKE you IS a Dr. to patch you up long enough to enjoy the ride to county med. Fucking pussy. Why don't YOU come over here and see how long you last.

Hey, why doesn't someone I know go over and bitch slap DFA the next time you see him.

Thanks in advance

Adamson

P.S. Dru, I don't know if I would get that $$$. I highly doubt it. I would probably have to eat dinner with that tool Bush as my "reward".

mikeadam said:

DFA,

You are in my mind about the biggest piece of shit that I have ever seen come up on this site. If anybody is going to get their fucking head *censored* it will probably be yours because believe me, when I get back I AM going to come and find your retarded little ass. I'll be sure to bring one of my friends along who UNLIKE you IS a Dr. to patch you up long enough to enjoy the ride to county med. Fucking pussy. Why don't YOU come over here and see how long you last.

Hey, why doesn't someone I know go over and bitch slap DFA the next time you see him.

Thanks in advance

Adamson

P.S. Dru, I don't know if I would get that $$$. I highly doubt it. I would probably have to eat dinner with that tool Bush as my "reward".

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

WAAAAHHHHHH!!!! THAT PUSSY DOCTOR GUY MADE FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET! HE SAID MEAN STUFF AND IT HURT MY FEELINGS! WAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I'M A BIG STRONG MAN WITH A GUN AND A HUMMER AND A CAMO OUTFIT AND I'M GONNA HURT HIM REAL BAD 'CAUSE HE HURT MY FEELINGS!!! WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Actually I am a civilian contractor shitbird. I drive a Landrover and carry an MP-5. I already did the military thing shitheel.

Your line of irritation borders on being completely pointless because you want to talk shit, but yet you never ante up anything worth a shit.

You are a complete loser DFA.

mikeadam said:

What I do with my time is my business shit bird and for the record everyone on this site is pretty fucking isolated to the world, but everyone here wants to spout off about it like they know what the fuck is up. So in short, fuck you too bud.

What you do with your time is your business, and yet you make yourself look like a fool airing in all over the bulletin board. "Hey, look at me! I'm Big Mike Adamson an' I'm gonna beat somebody up!" Does the brief erection you get after kicking some skinny punk's ass even come close to making up for how pathetic you must feel?

Go eat your MRE and sleep off your Go Pills, big man.

but everyone here wants to spout off about it like they know what the fuck is up

why read it? my comment to you is solely focused on your threat of physical violence to somebody on this board. You say people have an isolated view of the world. I say you've got a sorry view of reality if in fact you are over 21 years old and still think bullying people with physical threats is the way to deal with opinions you don't like.

If you don't get it, I'm not gonna waste anymore time explaining it anymore. Go slap a Baathist, get it outa your system.

You seem to make it your personal mission to try to defame certain people DFA. What inadequate childhood memory are you trying to suppress? The one where you never got picked for the team? The one where the popular kids shunned you because of your blatantly obvious male attractions? The one where you peed your pants? Does it bother you that Cro-magnon men like me can have a higher I.Q. quotient than you have?

Robheadbob,

Yadda yadda yadda. Hey violence is alive and kicking in this world numbnuts. I know that from your cozy cube selling vaseline you probably have no concept, but making insults and insinuating that someone in a combat site needs to get their head blown off is a pretty good reason in my mind to call a spade a spade and crush someone's nutsack. You seem to be a man of little substance yourself. That's for the record dickneck.

lummox said:

mikeadam said:

I am a civilian contractor shitbird.

what is that?

btw dfa is a loser. aint no news there.

Lummox,

I work on the BIAP project at Baghdad Intl Airport. I provide dignitary protection for VIP's and such. In DIA parlance it is a PSD or personal security detail. I wear shades, Royal Robbin's 5.11 tactical pants, drive around fast as hell, and shoot anyone that gets in the way. I wish DFA were here right now.

Bleeding heart liberals need not apply.

mikeadam said:

I work on the BIAP project at Baghdad Intl Airport. I provide dignitary protection for VIP's and such. In DIA parlance it is a PSD or personal security detail. I wear shades, Royal Robbin's 5.11 tactical pants, drive around fast as hell, and shoot anyone that gets in the way.

how much do they charge you to do that shit?

mikeadam said:

I wear shades

mike,

glad to hear you're a bad ass in sunglasses. i'm trying to look cool/tough myself lately so i'm wondering exactly what make and model of shades you're wearing so i can sport the same look so to speak. gotta keep up with the "in" trends if you know what i mean. thanks.

your pal,

greg