Will I get feeling back in my big toes??

maryk

The end of that left toenail is falling off as we speak, due to damage in new boots that didn't fit quite right at the time. I'll sure hit it with a fungicide to make sure there's no lingering problems. My experience has been that once a toenail is damaged and starts to 'lift' the little beasties have a heyday. Thaks for the diagnosis.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinker said:

The end of that left toenail is falling off as we speak, due to damage in new boots that didn't fit quite right at the time. I'll sure hit it with a fungicide to make sure there's no lingering problems. My experience has been that once a toenail is damaged and starts to 'lift' the little beasties have a heyday. Thaks for the diagnosis.

Make sure you get the prescription fungicide pill. The non-prescription crap they sell at the drug store is worthless. The Rx stuff can be a bit expensive and takes four months for most people. And you have to get your blood tested while you take it to make sure its not damaging your liver. But its really the only effective way to really get rid of that stuff.