Baker N. Ridge conditions?

Stephen_Ramsey

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I read trask's shit more, maybe I would know what you're talking about. But you're probably right... most things I say come straight out of my ass.

As far as the wankers that dog our plan: all smack aside, I feel sorry for you if you don't see the point behind our trip. It's supposed to be an adventure, right? And we conquered the north ridge, probably putting more effort in to it than most people ever do. I think the best parts of the trip were climbing through crazy ass crevasses. Maybe you should consider trying something off the beaten path. It's cooler out there. I feel like I fought a huge battle and won. Bitchin. Even if we didn't succeed, I'd take losing a huge battle over winning a lame one any day.

p.s. SUCK IT!

Crazy_Jeff said:

If I read trask's shit more, maybe I would know what you're talking about. But you're probably right... most things I say come straight out of my ass.

As far as the wankers that dog our plan: all smack aside, I feel sorry for you if you don't see the point behind our trip. It's supposed to be an adventure, right? And we conquered the north ridge, probably putting more effort in to it than most people ever do. I think the best parts of the trip were climbing through crazy ass crevasses. Maybe you should consider trying something off the beaten path. It's cooler out there. I feel like I fought a huge battle and won. Bitchin. Even if we didn't succeed, I'd take losing a huge battle over winning a lame one any day.

p.s. SUCK IT!

And probably 99% of the people who read your TR thought - cool bigdrink.gif to you. Then there are the few super climbers that need to critize from their couch. I for one, am very impressed with their expertise. rolleyes.gif

Edited by russ

Crazy_Jeff said:

p.s. SUCK IT!

Good for you Jeff! There are certainly situations where a person can take unnecessary risks (e.g., climbing in areas with high risk of avalanche or ice fall). But there are also routes people can take that make them a better climber. That's why Easton Glacier is not the only route people climb up Baker. From what I understand, the route you took was probably a great experience.

And I love the pictures!