TNF sale

slothrop

Normally I don't shill for The Man, but the North Face store downtown has some cheeeeep plastic boots right now. Push through the softgoods jungle (what the hell does "A5" have to do with yuppie leisurewear?) to the back, where you will find Koflach Arctis Expe, Degree, Vertical, and Viva Soft boots for about $150. They didn't have my size.

Also: Mythos and a few other La Sportiva rock shoes for $90. wave.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.. and if you can find a pair of the TNF Vector 2 bibs that fit, BUY THEM NOW!

High alpine, big mountain bib styling, made out of super stretchy (triple the stretch of dryskin) Scholler outer shell PLUS fleece PLUS WB laminate- under 200 bucks on sale

real practical cold weather features (dropseat, high back and chest, chest pockets, triple front sliders, integrated gaiter loops/hooks)

did I say stretchy? SUPER STRETCHY!

best mid winter high mountain use bib i've ever owned- its a true one layer system-above 10,000 feet in midwinter storms, icestorms, fifty mile/hr winds, these and a set of briefs was all i needed last winter.

liftserviced skiing, supurb. Don't wear them ski touring pineapple Pass in april though...