favorite all-time movie

lummox

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E-rock said:

I was just giving a line from the Magnificent 7. I wasn't trying to get into a spray war. bigdrink.gif

You know the part where one of the M7 jumps up and yells PUTA then shoots a woman. Then there's a tense standoff because like the rich, fat guy thought it was an assasination attempt on him, and then everyone laughs when they realize he just shot his cheating girlfriend.

I don't know what acronym you're talking about?

Oh, OK, I got it now. I remember the scene.

"Putana" (in Italian at least) means "whore", so in Spanish, "puta" could easily mean the same.

When you capitalized the word, I just assumed it was an acronym. My bad. And no spray-war was intended.

Peace. wave.gifbigdrink.gif

I can't believe I am admiting my girlieness cantfocus.gif

A Leauge Of Their Own

Legend

anything with Clint Eastwood wink.gif

I Love Horror Films and Have seen so many it is hard to pick the best. But I have to say that the one that Freaked me out most recently was The Blair With Project. That one gave me the willies so bad I only watched it twice wink.gif

I can't believe nobody mentioned "A Boy and His Dog"

For those of you who aren't familiar with it:

Don Johnson, wandering around a post-apocalyptic world with a dog he can talk to and the contract between them is this: Don Johnson will provide food for the dog as long as the dog will sniff out women in the post-apocalyptic world for him.

If it were only that easy...

I can see the rental shelves begin scoured already...

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:But I have to say that the one that Freaked me out most recently was The Blair With Project. That one gave me the willies so bad I only watched it twice wink.gif

That was one of the most dissapointing, boring movies I ever watched... boxing_smiley.gif

But, hey if you wanna watch it sometime... wink.gif