• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Heinouscling:
This thread has been done already.

Come on Trask. Be creative.

-Heinous

I know, I was gonna post some shit and changed my mind. I REALLY meant nevermind. But that peabrain SHADOW had to go startin' shit again. I have a gun, I've filed the sights off, and I know how to abuse it.

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

YATTAH!This cool cat could use a little:Check me out. I'm a cool cat.

P.S. big mistake wasn't it! You must now obey the Alpine Kitty. Check your watch...where have you been the last half-hour...you can't remember can you? Now check your pockets...where did that receipt for a couch dance at the Deja Vu come from...look at the date and time...it was 15 minutes ago. Smell your shirt...it reeks of stripper perfume...now go check the mileage in the car...you've been somewhere recently and the engine is still kinda warm...and there are hamburger wrappers on the floor on the passenger's side...face it: the Alpine Kitty took control of your life for half an hour and you got in your car, ordered some burgers from the Big Mac, made a lightning quick trip to "the Vu" for a little party on your lap, and then ran out to return to this very computer.You should be so lucky that you lost only thirty minutes...last week, the Alpine Kitty sent me on a mission that must have taken me half a day, including loads of alcohol, "chimichangas", and a fistful of phone numbers and business cards. When I finally snapped out of it, I was seated in front of the computer as I am now, with my pants on backwards, scratch marks on my back and a black eye. ....Beware the Alpine Kitty.Also, a bag full of my climbing gear was found 2 pitches up on City Park at Index. The Kitty is powerful!

[ 02-01-2002: Message edited by: Dwayner ]

This is RURP:

Mr. Dwayner says: "last week, the Alpine Kitty sent me on a mission that must have taken me half a day, including loads of alcohol, "chimichangas", and a fistful of phone numbers and business cards. When I finally snapped out of it, I was seated in front of the computer as I am now, with my pants on backwards, scratch marks on my back and a black eye.

....Beware the Alpine Kitty.

Also, a bag full of my climbing gear was found 2 pitches up on City Park at Index. The Kitty is powerful!"

Lay off the Mickey's, Dwayner; you are having blackouts. Hopefully your problem with the receipts, the pants and injuries were not from visiting pope at his "meat market" in Leavenworth. That bag of your gear at Index that you left there last week. It was not full of climbing gear, it was full of empty beer bottles.

And by the way, that stupid cat is not very funny.

RURP has spoken.

quote:

Originally posted by vegetablebelay:
10!10, 9, 8!10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5!10!10, 9, 8, 7, 6!10!10, 9, 8!10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3!10, 9, 8, 7!10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5!10!10!Can anyone tell me what this is a reference to?

Ummmm, let's see....it's a graph (sideways) measuring Canadian contributions to world events.

tongue.gif" border="0

It is Big Brother telling you to exercise in 1984. Every time someone slacks off on a jumping jack you start over from 10. You can hear Annie Lennox sing this on the soundtrack too smile.gif" border="0 Nice guess though.