Sometimes you need a good kick in the ass...

adventuregal

So I lead my first trad pitch this weekend... It rockband.gifd! I was apprehensive to do it, but my partners were super positive and enouraging... I could have been content for quite some time to just follow others up routes. Doing that was within my comfort zone. But my partners had faith in me(and they weren't gonna lead it because they knew I could, so it was either climb or bivy on the ledge.) so I just took the rack and went for it. Now I can't wait to lead again! Moral of the story: sometimes you need a little push to bring you up to the next level. Thanks guys for the encouragement! (you know who you are) You're the best! fruit.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dwayner said:

actionandadventuregal!

3482img_0013-med.jpg

you know this picture is a good argument for editing your photo. with only a little bit of cutting edges off, the offending top rope would vanish and it would look like a-gal is either leading or boldly soloiing mickey mantle resulting in a better picture. cantfocus.gif