2003 Summer Chestbeat Awards

texplorer

Her Majesty's Royal Climber Chestbeater Society is now opening up nominations for the 2003 Summer Chestbeater Awards. This summer we have several new categories in addition to our usual ones. Remember all nominations must be self nominations. Here are the categories-

1) Best Individual Overall Chestbeater : Submit your own climbing related achievements from May 1 to Aug 30. Include ratings, lengths of climbs, # beers involved, sexual acts engaged in upon climbs, rescues, etc.

2) Best Group Chestbeat : Same as individual beat-0ff except with your friends during a single even during the summer.

3) Best Single Chestbeat Event : Submit your account of a single event involving a climbing related activity.

4) NEW!!! Lifetime Chestbeat Award : Do you know someone who has been beating off for years. Now is you chance to honor them and their chestbeats.

5) NEW!!! Best Chestbeat involving Cougars, Snaffehounds, and Horsecock : This one should be obvious.

We would like to thank our major sponsor: Scotteryx Cougar Bait Inc.

Tune in at the end of the summer when Jon Kraukaur and a one-armed "Climber" present this years' winners.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For each winner this year there will be an interesting prize package put together by the lovelies at Hags That Climb wink.gif Thank you to those amazing ummmmm whatever they are bigdrink.gif We have also aranged for a brand new baby snaffle to be deliverd to each winner house... SAVE OUR Snaffles bigdrink.gif

Dru said:

of course if Beckey is around the life span of a snaffle is not very long.... BBQ! snaf.gifshocked.gif

we here at SAVE OUR SNAFFLE and HAGS THAT CLIMB, believe that the commen PNW snafle may be an endangerd species. We find it very emotionaly upsetting that any one would eat such a precious creature cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifplease refrain from mentioning such hidious acts in front of our gentile sesabilities tongue.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Dru said:

of course if Beckey is around the life span of a snaffle is not very long.... BBQ! snaf.gifshocked.gif

we here at SAVE OUR SNAFFLE and HAGS THAT CLIMB, believe that the commen PNW snafle may be an endangerd species. We find it very emotionaly upsetting that any one would eat such a precious creature cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifplease refrain from mentioning such hidious acts in front of our gentile sesabilities tongue.gif

Fuck that those little fuckers will chew a leg off if your not careful... Its kill or be killed when dealing with the visious PNW Snaffle...

Thread drift. Please not another snaffle debate. We here at the Royal Chestbeater Society are for the protection of the snaffle but are not opposed to harvesting snaffle's where they are overpopulating the area (ex. Boston Basin and Mt. Slesse).

Lets get back on topic!!!

I heard the hot new GU flavour for summer 2003 is Barbequed Snaffle. You can't be an award winning chestbeater unless you knock back 50 GU packets on a 'single push, alpine style, summit or plummet' climb of the dreadly Mt Si Haystackwand.

UUUUUMMMMMMMM what was the subject again cantfocus.gif

it maters not 'cause those of us that love the snaffles in cooperation with the children who love snaffles are going to spend the rest of this sweltering day playing in the sprinklers tongue.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif ( oh for the record, that is my chestbeating contrabution wink.gif )

I think we need a Chestbeat catergory "Freestyle snaffle hunting."

Here is my snaffle hunting rating scheme:

s0 - shotgun at 10 feet

s1 - trapped in haul bag

s2 - Rock trundeled from above

s3 - Clubbing w/ a #4 camalot

s4 - Overhand ice-tool toss at 20 paces

Fuck that those little fuckers will chew a leg off if your not careful... Its kill or be killed when dealing with the visious PNW Snaffle...

Ya, like camping up the Umpqua a couple weeks ago, some snaffle ate part of my Petzl Arctic Headlamp! Apparently, salami wrappings are not tasty, but plastic...mmm..mmm! Oh yeah, and some critter actually chewed on my spark plug wires when I was out camping one time. Snaffles madgo_ron.gif

5) NEW!!! Best Chestbeat involving Cougars, Snaffehounds, and Horsecock : This one should be obvious.

We would like to thank our major sponsor: Scotteryx Cougar Bait Inc.

Tune in at the end of the summer when Jon Kraukaur and a one-armed "Climber" present this years' winners.

That is so rad!

rockband.gif