rayborbon

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Zenolith:
Hey guys, there's never been a pub clup in Portland or Eugene for that matter

Au contraire, we've had a couple in Portland, and if you show up at the Lucky Labrador on just about any Monday (miser mondays, $6.75 pitchers)you'll find me, and quite a few of the gym regulars as well (although you won't see us at the same table...them being a sporto clique which, as a pissed off trad climber, I am banished from).

Last night the porter was on cask-conditioned, I put in a HARD gym workout beforehand, and was still sore from ice climbing the day before...that's the makings of a pretty good night. If only that little hottie would have realized my extensive charm and wit... rolleyes.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:
Have fun there in Sissy-quah. Too bad you'll miss the real Pub Club.

I wont miss anything. I got friends coming as well as ccers. I dont need to visit you guys in Tacoma to have a good time. I never saw Dwayner last time in the Quah anyhow. I went to Tacoma and by the time I arrived last time everyone was gone. Then got ridiculed by Dwayner the next morning as a no show when his ass was in bed I was still drinking rolleyes.gif" border="0 like I cared anyway. Talk big eh? There is no difference to me it's all drinking [big Drink]

[Moon][Moon][Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:
Good for you Captn, but for us Ballard types Tacoma and Issaquah are about a toss up durring rush hour.

Right on have fun. Fred is a 50 50 said sniffles bother him today. But hey he might come still.

I wish I could put some brown dingleberries on this sucker [Moon] then tell someone to eat the grapes cool.gif" border="0