Idi Amin almost dead

micajones

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j_b,

vie are zu alvaze tryink to blame zee jewz for everysing? Zu zound like a nazi jew hater. Bist du? Ya, it must be zee jews fault eh?

don't you think it is a little early to be incapacitated by alcohol? or are you just trolling?

in any case i'll oblige you. firstly, i was not accusing anyone of anything but letting the chips fall where they may for the sake of historical accuracy. secondly, the holocaust does not imply a blank check for the doings of the zionist state. and thirdly, your political pedigree has produced many more antisemites than mine.

if i was about revealing zionist conspiracies, you would know about it. believe me. your baiting is not going to work. criticizing israeli politicies is not antisemitism. between the 2 of us, it is clear who is a biggot and it is not me.

To clarify the truth for everybody, j_b's name is Jesse Bacon, and he is Jewish. A Jewish pig that is. Amazingly, he travels around the country maligning Israel in front of crowds of Arabs who support the destruction of Israel. Indeed, Jesse Bacon has openly praised the suicide bombers who invade Israel to blow up innocent civilians. And even more amazingly, he has travelled to Israel toand the West Bank on missions funded by Arab terrorist organizations to do the same in front of Palestinians chanting Death To Israel. At the Summer Solstice Parade, he dressed up as an Israeli solder and performed a skit of violence against Arab friends of his. He seeks every opportunity to incite anti-Semitism. He says he only opposes Israel and not Jews, but he is a filthy liar. He encourages Jew hating in every available forum, including a climbing web site.

Jesse Bacon is scum of the earth.

any evidence to support the slander?

since we are on the topic of biggots, gohawks fits right in ...

from another thread gohawks says: "If it weren't for conservatives, we'd be spending all our hard-earned money on taxes to pay for welfare, housing for drunks, needles for heroin addicts, studies on how butterfly piss affects squirrels' habitats, and incentives for unemployed single mothers to have their 5th and 6th kids. Like in the former Soviet Union, no one would bust their ass to build a legitimate business; organized crime would control everything."

j_b said:

if i was about revealing zionist conspiracies, you would know about it. believe me. your baiting is not going to work. criticizing israeli politicies is not antisemitism. between the 2 of us, it is clear who is a biggot and it is not me. ...and it is not me. and it is not me . and it is not me. and it is not me. and it is not me. and it is not me. its you, not me! not me.! it is not me. I'm a liberal and everyone knows we're not capable of bigotry! not me! huh uh. I am not a bigot.

Geeeez, j_b! You finally have me convinced! You are not a jew-hating revisionist history writing bigot.

...Let me guess! You even have a friend who is jewish!

hellno3d.gifrolleyes.gifevils3d.gifrolleyes.gif

j_b said:

since we are on the topic of biggots, gohawks fits right in ...

any evidence to support the slander?

Jesse Bacon....Your words hold no truth. Everything I wrote about you can be found in a google search, with perhaps the exception of your solstice parade tirade. For that, there are many witnesses to your obscene behavior. You are a loser.

smirk.gif trolls. and bad ones too. if you think anyone but morons is going to buy your bullshit, you should not pick on someone who has over 20 years of cascade climbing because it does not make for a very coherent story. who the fuck are you by the way gohawks? you just show up and think your garbage is going to stick? smirk.gif

DUDES: Sorry to break up an uninteresting slam fest with some facts or anything unothodox like that. (Catch that pun?-Ortodox?) Not withstanding Dwayners off topic diatribe of attempted facts. What the F routes did Amin ever do? That pig was fatter than me! I bet he never got up 5.11 even. Probably just another sport climber who could spray.

And by the way, that whole "supported by Isreal" thing should be changed to "sponsered by Isreal". I think I've heard of them, what do they make? Yisrealli brand climbing shoes isn't it? I think I heard of them, they suck worse than Boreals. Not my old Fires, the new ones.

Man, I'd sure like someone to sponsor me. Who wants to pony up some money for a fat/middle-aged/no-talent?

Thats not a retorical question.....

Really.. Who? Give me the names. I'll even wear those shitty Yisrealli shoes if they pay, I'm not above being a whore.

Don't make me beg....

OK, now back to our regularly scheduled hate-fest, go for it.

j_b,

Looks like the "peaceful Palestinians" just blew up another bus full of Isrealis, killing 20 including 5 children, wounding 90. So much for peace, eh? Please explain how you make peace with people sworn to destroy you even as you start handing over land.

I believe peace will only come when one side "wins" this conflict, and we know where your sympathies lie. Maybe it's time for Isreal to take off the gloves.

Fairweather said:

we know where your sympathies lie.

no you don't. my sympathies lie with the innocent victims of violence on either side of the conflict.

Maybe it's time for Isreal to take off the gloves.

this should be enough to show how naive you are to believe the gloves were ever on. (if it is indeed naivety)

j_b said:

Fairweather said:

we know where your sympathies lie.

no you don't. my sympathies lie with the innocent victims of violence on either side of the conflict.

Maybe it's time for Isreal to take off the gloves.

this should be enough to show how naive you are to believe the gloves were ever on. (if it is indeed naivety)

That's strange. You never seem to express any outrage at all vis a vis Palestinian crimes, and regular outrage at those supposedly commited by Isreal. Given your one-sided indignation, it is quite easy to read your sympathies.

In case you didn't realize it, there was something resembling a peace process going foreward, albeit slowly. That is now likely dead, and it should be evident to all which side is responsible. I'm just waiting for you to post the latest Jewish conspiracy...that this bombing was orchestrated by Isreali agents, or something along that vein. rolleyes.gif

Fairweather saysI believe peace will only come when one side "wins" this conflict.[..]Maybe it's time for Isreal to take off the gloves.

you think you can write stuff like this and then pretend wanting a peaceful resolution to the palestine conflict. rolleyes.gif with whom do you think it's going to fly? you are basically a xenophobe of everything foreign and different, as is painfully obvious in what you write and then you want to give lessons in political correctness? give me a fucking break.

so let's recap what happened here: someone posted rejoicing at the death of a muslim dictator, i posted a piece on the rise to power of said dictator, you started saying i was an antisemite because israel apparently had a role in it, gohawks came up with some crazy garbage, and now you continue your baiting with some more outlandish things you made up in your extremist little mind. and you are doing this for 'freedom', i assume?

here is another piece about idi amin and his rise to power. i hope you like it. note the sources for the arcticle: the monitor and the british public record office

http://www.afrol.com/News2002/uga004_amin_uk.htm

j_b said:

Fairweather saysI believe peace will only come when one side "wins" this conflict.[..]Maybe it's time for Isreal to take off the gloves.

you think you can write stuff like this and then pretend wanting a peaceful resolution to the palestine conflict. rolleyes.gif with whom do you think it's going to fly? you are basically a xenophobe of everything foreign and different, as is painfully obvious in what you write and then you want to give lessons in political correctness? give me a fucking break.

so let's recap what happened here: someone posted rejoicing at the death of a muslim dictator, i posted a piece on the rise to power of said dictator, you started saying i was an antisemite because israel apparently had a role in it, gohawks came up with some crazy garbage, and now you continue your baiting with some more outlandish things you made up in your extremist little mind. and you are doing this for 'freedom', i assume?

here is another piece about idi amin and his rise to power. i hope you like it. note the sources for the arcticle: the monitor and the british public record office

http://www.afrol.com/News2002/uga004_amin_uk.htm

A Xenophope? I believe Isreal is a foreign country. (Your zionist/American puppet state conspiracy thoeries notwithstanding) Does supporting one foreign entity over another now make one xenophobic?

Political Correctness? Unlike you, who claims neutrality while repeatedly giving palestinian crimes a "pass", I have never professed by-stander status. I know this kind of decisive thought might be unsettling for you, so I'll spell it out: I support Isreal. I think they are the agreived party in this conflict. If peace can only be acheived through military victory, and I now believe this to be so, I hope Isreal wins.

Third; my attempts to label you a "racist", and "nazi", were meant to illustrate and impress upon you the visciousness of such labels...labels which liberals like you throw out on an all-too-frequent basis. How did it feel?