Idi Amin almost dead

micajones

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairweather said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

That fascist dictator bastard Bob Hope cashed in his chips today, too, thank heavens.

Dr Unamazing,

You may be the only individual in this country to express such sick sentiments. As you so often demonstrate, you're a real prick.

Oh take a pill F. rolleyes.gif

Off_White said:

Naw Petey, I knew you'd get it, and there's more than a few other codgers around here who could get the reference as well....

I wasnt old enough to watch the show when they did that skit but I know you are talking about the original SNL, so there! tongue.gif

trask said:

I'm too drunk and lazy to read this fucked up thread. What's it about? Ah forget it, I don't give a shit. Fuck you all very much.

Autosig:

SUICIDE

DO

IT

Hey, ya old nut-gummer, why doncha take yer own codgerly autosig advice and save some unfortunate the nursing home costs? the_finger.gifmoon.gif

MisterE said:

trask said:

I'm too drunk and lazy to read this fucked up thread. What's it about? Ah forget it, I don't give a shit. Fuck you all very much.

Autosig:

SUICIDE

DO

IT

Hey, ya old nut-gummer, why doncha take yer own codgerly autosig advice and save some unfortunate the nursing home costs? the_finger.gifmoon.gif

No shit Trask, if your going to have a sig like that, you should be able to deal with the Dr's sarcasm. wazzup.gif

_1704223_idiamin150.jpg

Pube-Club Dave wrote:

"DO YOU KNOW THAT HE [idi Amin] WAS SUPPORTED BY THE ISREAL WITH OUR BACKING?

David may be an expert at poor spelling and the over-enthusiastic early Monday morning calls for "pube-club", but he is no historian.

Here's a little history about Idi Amin and "THE ISREAL":

Israel and others developed a relationship with the new Uganda regime in 1971 but it was very short-lived.

"After Amin's demands for large increases in military assistance were rebuffed by Israel and Britain, he expelled all Israeli advisers in 1972 and turned to the Arab Republic of Libya, which gave him immediate support. In doing so, Amin became the first black African leader to renounce ties with the Jewish state of Israel and side instead with Islamic nations in the Middle East conflict. Subsequently, Amin made a number of anti-Semitic declarations, including praising German dictator Adolf Hitler for killing Jewish people during World War II."

(From: http://www.cbv.ns.ca/dictator/Amin.html)

You may also recall the famous hijacking by terrorists of an Air France jet in 1976. They kept the Jewish passengers on-board and flew to Uganda where they were facilitated by Idi Amin. An amazing raid by Israeli commandos freed the hostages at the Entebbe airport. Three Israeli passengers were killed and an army officer: Yonatan Netanyahu, the older brother of former prime-minister Benyamin Netanyahu. The episode has been made into a good TV movie: "Raid on Entebbe", with Charles Bronson and other notables.

raidonentebbe.jpg

bouncyidi.gif

catbirdseat said:

Doc, what's there to get? Maybe some of us don't want to get it. I find myself siding with Fairweather on this issue. Oh the horror, the horror.

Well, make up your mind, make up your mind! Is there nothing to get or do you just not want to get it? Decide, and then maybe the illustrious, industrious Dr. Flash Amazing may deign to discuss the issue with you further. Until such time occurs, you are condemned to wallow in your murky quandary.

Good day.

wave.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

catbirdseat said:

Doc, what's there to get? Maybe some of us don't want to get it. I find myself siding with Fairweather on this issue. Oh the horror, the horror.

Well, make up your mind, make up your mind! Is there nothing to get or do you just not want to get it? Decide, and then maybe the illustrious, industrious Dr. Flash Amazing may deign to discuss the issue with you further. Until such time occurs, you are condemned to wallow in your murky quandary.

Good day.

wave.gif

There's nothing illustrious about you. You are a little punk ass bitch with an inferiority complex. Send us a picture of yourself. I bet you're really small. You're a bitch boy gimp.

catbirdseat said:

Let me spell it out for you. Bob Hope was in his own way a patriot and he was highly respected by his generation for his contribution to the war (WWII). Your sarcastic retort shows a lack of respect for the dead. I think it was inappropriate.

When we want your opinion, we'll twist your ear and feed you a gumball, dimwit.