Trade. Have MH Absolute zero. Want 9mm.

Bug

Mountain Hardware Absolute zero, size L, Black. Brand spankin new condition.

OR

FF down pants Volants, size L, purple, brand spankin new (+$).

Need a good working 9MM.

All haste would be appreciated in executing this transaction.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bug said:

Mountain Hardware Absolute zero, size L, Black. Brand spankin new condition.

OR

FF down pants Volants, size L, purple, brand spankin new (+$).

Need a good working 9MM.

All haste would be appreciated in executing this transaction.

9mm rope or 9mm caliber semi kina shooting thing? explain the haste. got a fat liquor store in your sights?

Doh. I was running to a meeting and got hasty. I need a creep-stopper. 9mm handgun. Weird story about a paranoid Schizoid hearing five demons telling him to kill my stepson. Life is stranger than Hollywood.

Yeah. Saw that thread. I need something to pack though.

Hi honey. Im home. Just let me hang this assault weapon over the door and I'll come give you a big smackaroo.

Handguns can be concealed from the kids. My wife's stress level is confused.gifgoing through the roof already.

Bug:

Can you possibly find out if he's stopped taking his meds? That might be easier in the long run than filling him with lead. The police are usually sympathetic with these goofballs and may help you track down a relative or even his Dr. when they find out you mean business.

Dr. Krazy

He is definately off his meds. The police are very sympathetic but can do no more than harass him unless he steps out of line in which case they throw him in jail which sets off a whole new wave of stress and halucinations etc....... Don't worry. He is my stepson's father. I have no intention of shooting him unless he is coming up the stairs inside my house with a weapon and clearly wants to do some harm. If he doesn't have a weapon, I have no problem spanking him and calling the police. It's just that there is that off chance he will get his shotgun back. That worries me.