I like the smell of.....

gapertimmy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the smell of cats. I hate that f*cking cat that peed in my favorite hat when I was 9. I refused to give up that hat, no matter how bad it smelled. I can still smell that damn cat piss smell when I close my eyes. I hate the smell of cats!!!

Thinker said:

I hate the smell of cats. I hate that f*cking cat that peed in my favorite hat when I was 9. I refused to give up that hat, no matter how bad it smelled. I can still smell that damn cat piss smell when I close my eyes. I hate the smell of cats!!!

But the litterbox, mmmm-mm.. hahaha.gif

E-rock said:

trask said:

I have to agree with E-cock. Shaving has nothing to do with smell, unless of course you're screwing some hippie waif that hasn't showered in awhile.

Yeah your balls probably still smell like poo, don't they?

Gimp, don't start babbling like you had a mouth full of depends and a clue in your head. moon.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Not my Nana, she smelled like breck hair spray, Vanderbuilt perfume (or sum such insainly expensive type thing),lipstick and chocolate. She was so awsome. When Nana hugged you, you just knew you were loved. (sif)

My Nana used to be like that...

Now she smells like dirty depends and Gin

• 3 years later...