Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

sobo said:

RuMR said:

RuMR said:

3rd anual 29th b-day. wink.gif

whirrr buzz buzzz crunch crunch = 32!

how can you be depressed??? Its fricken summer out there!

well umm if I had a 29th b-day when I turned 29, one when I turned 30, and now I am having one... that makes me 31 wave.gif

ahh but you are female --> you reduce your announced age somewhat --> so i gave you credit for a year! wave.gif

Poor cover, RuMR. She got you on the math. Remedial classes are available in your area. yellaf.gif

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif I am suddenly not feeling so down grin.gif

damn...i tried...stayed up too late last night...

rumr, just remember that muffy is a few days older than me ... and we're both better looking and younger than you. tongue.gif

i ain't ready to grow up either, muffy! in fact, i'm about ready to ditch all of my responsibilities. well, except for my cat. anybody got any suggestions on how to hippie-fy one's cat in a week or two's time?

thelawgoddess said:

trask, stir fried pussy? blech!

and rumr, you'd be so f'ing hot if you still had those dreadlocks! evils3d.gifwink.giftongue.gifmoon.gif

HAHAHA...too bad my hair's thinning soo bad...hahahahaha...i gots to put sunscreen up there!!!!!!!!

Dru said:

31 is OLD

hell I won't be 31 for DAYS yet the_finger.gif OLD LADY wink.gif

DRU tongue.gif

everyone else blush.gif Thank you all blush.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifI hope all ya'll at pub club had fun cool.gif

And a special birthday to my friend TLG I hope your birthday wish come true thumbs_up.gif

thelawgoddess said:

thanks, muffy! i've got a few to think of a good wish but i'll let you know. wink.gif i hope you had an awesome day!!! bigdrink.gif

cheese cake was involved grin.gif cna't be all bad wink.gif hey grin.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer