7/15 Pub Club at the Kort Haus

Greg_W

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd definitely give the KH a thumbs up. The guy did a great job of taking care of everyone despite being overwhelmed by the number of folks we brought in, and had a good attitude to boot. He also said that he'd bring in additional help and toss in a couple of free pitchers the next time we drop in. Defintitely gets my vote for a return. There's also the fact that it's only a few blocks from my house....

I was there, sitting next to Trask at the bar, where we were keeping the bartender busy and discussing whether or not to join in the mix. We decided not to......no, not this week...but the rest of you characters looked as if you were having fun. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

RuMR said:

trask said:

Indeed. Btw Don, I belive I have your money clip. Describe the bills and I'll return. - trask

That was his tip to you for "services rendered"...hahahahaha moon.giffruit.gif

Some free advice my friend - It's better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. smirk.gif

trask said:

RuMR said:

trask said:

Indeed. Btw Don, I belive I have your money clip. Describe the bills and I'll return. - trask

That was his tip to you for "services rendered"...hahahahaha moon.giffruit.gif

Some free advice my friend - It's better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. smirk.gif

ouch!!!!!!!!!!! boxing_smiley.gif