• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Caveman

X-RayBonbon\Foo Sprayshaw Drink Fest !

Just show up to the Lillooet Ice Fest and look for these two drunkards! In close proximity there will be alcohol and mary jane consumption at a high rate of speed grin.gif" border="0

Spew Sprayshaw you call the locations and time since there is no organized events this season you can organize it? Saturday night 6:30 at the Legion or something?

Bring your cameras and bring your m.j. too wink.gif" border="0

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]

Hmmm... Borbon outweighs me considerably....I bet he will outdrink me too. [big Drink]

Dunno if I am going to go up before Saturday afternoon if it is raining but yes, Legion Hall anytime after 6 PM or so.

Bring your lungs and i'll bring the damage.

cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
Hmmm... Borbon outweighs me considerably....I bet he will outdrink me too.
[big Drink]

Dunno if I am going to go up before Saturday afternoon if it is raining but yes, Legion Hall anytime after 6 PM or so.

Bring your lungs and i'll bring the damage.

cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

and maybe some greens cxause the brown is harsh!! cough cough

quote:

erik can use some filter tips.
tongue.gif" border="0[laf]

i'll post a tr for the expedition that we have going this weakend........the dr, the lawyer, the hottie, the writer and a whole cast of others, we will make the land rover expedition to boogalooga look like amatuers.

I ABHOR this behavior! Please stop ruining our board with your childish antics. I just want some good old fashioned information on climbing and to promote good will and harmony amongst the community so that some legends will post here.

Sincerely,

Z

you are all quite silly people. why dont you climb some hard routes leashless like we do in Europe? i think your aberrant behaviour will only cause losses in performance...

quote:

Originally posted by G-spotter:
you are all quite silly people. why dont you climb some hard routes leashless like we do in Europe? i think your aberrant behaviour will only cause losses in performance...

My performance enhancers are banned in the Oylmpics tongue.gif" border="0 They must be good grin.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by crank_sloper:
what is the buildering situation like in Lillawet?

Farm ice from the top of the Reynolds is the rumor I hear. Or just a jaunt up Cherry Ice wink.gif" border="0

I dont think Im going to go. I dont climb much ice and it sounds like the boy/girl ratio will be skewed towards testosterone poisoning. wake me up for Chicks With Picks...

That little Spaniard G-spotter is completely wrong. Beer is a performance enhancer. In my youth I drank many, many pints of heavy as training. It worked too!

Man if Ray brings all his avatars there will not be room for the rest of us in the building wink.gif" border="0

Andorra is not in Spain. we are a separate country and the home of the guy who founded barrabees. you will have to look up Durdane, it can be quite hard to find. maybe if you separated washington from the USA you would then climb better?

lets see how do i do this : smile:

quote:

Originally posted by daisy:

I dont think Im going to go. I dont climb much ice and it sounds like the boy/girl ratio will be skewed towards testosterone poisoning. wake me up for Chicks With Picks...

hi Daisy...let's do that again sometime.

ray and trask fighting over a girl who looks like a guy. besides i said this time around im not wearing a mumu. Im gonna show up in a gorilla suit instead!

quote:

ray and trask fighting over a girl who looks like a guy. besides i said this time around im not wearing a mumu. Im gonna show up in a gorilla suit instead!

I dont want none o daisy anyway. Probably a dyke anyhow shocked.gif" border="0