Tuesday, 7/15 Pub Club

chelle

The Zoo'd be good. Contrary to what someone wrote here, I don't think it was EVER smoky up there on that back loft on the three or four Tuesday nights that we've been there. Parking sucks, though.

Schultzy's was great, and (again to be contrary) it was quite comfortable there both times we've been. We'd have to have a back-up plan for those that want to stay past 10:00 and there's always a lot of bitching when we go to the Big Time.

The KortHaus sounds intriguing -- small dives can be fun.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gregw - have you checked out the Rickshaw? If they didn't have Karaoke or something, it might be a good place for us -- and stubling distance from your pad. Maybe while you're waiting for the drier, you could go check it out for us.

mattp said:

Gregw - have you checked out the Rickshaw? If they didn't have Karaoke or something, it might be a good place for us -- and stubling distance from your pad. Maybe while you're waiting for the drier, you could go check it out for us.

See what I can do. They might have Karaoke.

Karaoke with this crowd could be yelrotflmao.gif

I'll go wherever. I just have to shower before bed when we go to the Zoo. But then the same usually applies to the Sloop, Ballard Alehouse, Hattie's Hat and many of the other haunts. Guess I'm just extra sensitive to it. Can't sleep if my hair smells like smoke. tongue.gif

snoboy said:

Greg_W said:

mattp said:Maybe while you're waiting for the drier, you could go check it out for us.

See what I can do. They might have Karaoke.

Schwoop, right over the top. thumbs_up.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I got it, bro. Not that slow; slow, but not that slow.

JGowans said:

I'll throw out Floyds on 1st Ave. N. at the bottom of Queen Anne across from Larry's and up from Key Arena.

Big pub, got pool tables, loadsa beer to choose from, decent pub menu.

Fuck that. ehmmic called it in ballard, etc.

Greg_W said:

JGowans said:

I'll throw out Floyds on 1st Ave. N. at the bottom of Queen Anne across from Larry's and up from Key Arena.

Fair enough. Something for the future then. If Ballard, what about the OP?

The outside area at the Old Pequliar was nice, but it wouldn't be very easy to occupy a large table and talk inside that place - if the Tuesday we were there is the norm. 'Sposed to be cloudy and cool, and possibly rain tomorrow night.

Greg_W said:

JGowans said:

fuck that, this is monday bitch and all venues are still open for discussion until mid tuesday.....

you move to seattle and two weeks later you are waving your gun around trying to dictate where pub club is, in relation to your house!!!!!

gowans more about your pub please! sounds nice!

I think the OP has trivia on Tuesdays. And we were just there a couple weeks ago. So how about the Nickerson? Haven't been there since last yeat. It has both indoor and outdoor seating (we can choose based on weather) also has decent food.

erik said:

Greg_W said:

JGowans said:

fuck that, this is monday bitch and all venues are still open for discussion until mid tuesday.....

you move to seattle and two weeks later you are waving your gun around trying to dictate where pub club is, in relation to your house!!!!!

Floyds is an ideal pub for PC. Usually quiet during the week which means that it'd be no problem to get tables and chairs. A wide selection of beers. Good burgers to be had. Darts & pool. Not very smokey. Agree with Minx, that if there's nothing on at Key Arena (pretty quiet this time of year), parking is pretty easy to score.

erik said:

Greg_W said:

JGowans said:

Fuck you, bitch, I was just shutting down his geographical strong arm tactics. Nobody's waving guns around nowhere, fool; that shit is just plain stupid. And, it seems, EVERYONE tries to dictate pub club close to their own house.

Greg_W said:

erik said:

Greg_W said:

JGowans said:

Fuck you, bitch, I was just shutting down his geographical strong arm tactics. Nobody's waving guns around nowhere, fool; that shit is just plain stupid. And, it seems, EVERYONE tries to dictate pub club close to their own house.

Flying Pig yo! rockband.gifyellaf.gif