Feathered Friends Website

Crackbolter

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter_Puget said:

Is this the Let's All Mock Peter Puget Forum?

It's like asking to get punched in the gonads.

I'm waiting for Mountaineers books to publish a book by Peter Pubic about how climbing ethics should work.

Better yet just write a long boring article to climbing and we can all wipe our ass with it.

Nice website. thumbs_up.gif Next time I'm in there buying goods at least put the gloves on and go a round. hahaha.gifwazzup.gifwave.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With all the bitching and whining and moaning about poor service at FF I had to add this. I stopped in there today. Was asked twice if I needed any help. The second time I said well I am shopping for something completely weird but you may know where I can get the item. So I bored them with my problem. Low and behold the guy behind the counter told me of several manufactures that make what I am looking for and went so far as to drag out one of his catalogues to show me the item in question. I could not have asked for better help. so it a big thank you to Feathered Friends!!!!