Help a girl out -- need partners.

maryk

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, whew, that's a relief...I thought the thread was dying and my original email (and earnest *non sexual* request!! moon.gif ) was going to fall off the top of the list!

It's working tho' -- have got plans for the next few days and am definitely still looking to get out on more fun rock in the near future. Help a girl out -- keep the thread alive! (even if it has nothing to do with me yelrotflmao.gif

I'm anti-wool, give me polypro any day tongue.gif

I seem to mark the kiss of death for a thread... if i post it goes away. Maybe i should just keep my lip zipped, er or whatever anology would fit this situation.

Today sux. i need more caffeine. Grrr. yellowsleep.gif

And for the show boys... it's a private one. smirk.gif

yeah, the thread is probably close to being dead. I was just on the chick photo thread for way too long -- funny stuff getting to know everyone here.

Anywho, I did hear that rumor that *some* of y'all think I'm a figment of someone's imagination. ?? Some will never know.... Actually, I showed up at PC last night, so there's at least a few nice gentlemen who can vouch for me.

Sorry to be lame...but I don't know climbing areas by Hwy exits just yet. What's at those exits? Maybe I'll show up...

Really ought to leave work now, esp. since I'm not even working. wave.gif

-- maryk

Do you do any alpine stuff. I'm kind of a weak rock climber but I'm looking for someone to do alpine-like climbs with. And also looking for some one to go to Russia with at the end of August to climb Mt. Elbrus. Call me if you are interested and if your not, thats cool too.

Mike

360-815-1793

Catbirdseat -- frown.gif very sorry, but not you're fault - I should've brought a note pad or something. But thanks for vouching for my authenticity! thumbs_up.gif That'll end the rumor mill.

Mtnovak -- you mean like hiking up big hills like Ranier, Baker, Hood... and/or you mean "ice climbing?" I actually hike *a lot* - more than I climb, but that's starting to even out. But, my hikes to date have been below 10K - for no real reason though. I had altitude issues once years ago, and my knees are pretty crappy for a youngun like myself (use poles now). Anyway, I've been wanting to get up some of the 12-14K peaks, but haven't yet (afraid I might get altitude sickness - ??).

And I'm afraid I can't make the trip to Russia with you. grin.gif Good luck.

-- maryk

aint_this_great said:

damn it's hard to tell when people are avatars or not, but for the possibility that mary k is real, I go with a couple other folks (not from this site) to either exit 32 or 38 at least once a week these days, feel free to p.m. me if you want to come along some time.

Pffffftt. "Not from this site" hellno3d.gif

A taller tale ye never heard!

Alright maybe I've gone with you only a couple times.

mtnovak said:

Do you do any alpine stuff. I'm kind of a weak rock climber but I'm looking for someone to do alpine-like climbs with. And also looking for some one to go to Russia with at the end of August to climb Mt. Elbrus. Call me if you are interested and if your not, thats cool too.

Mike

360-815-1793

Dude! You can't just find an attractive sounding gal on the internet who wants a climbing partner, and invite her to friggin' Siberia! You have to ease into these things!

MysticNacho said:

mtnovak said:

Mike

360-815-1793

Dude! You can't just find an attractive sounding gal on the internet who wants a climbing partner, and invite her to friggin' Siberia! You have to ease into these things!

yellaf.gif Yeah, bro. I thought the same thing. "Hey, I'm an internet stranger; let's go to an unstable fomer Eastern Bloc country together." What the fuck, dude!!!

Back on topic, I climbed with maryk; she's game and a good sport. She met Index 5.9, too. hehehe

MysticNacho said:

Pffffftt. "Not from this site" hellno3d.gif

A taller tale ye never heard!

Alright maybe I've gone with you only a couple times.

aww, Nacho's pissed 'cause I didn't give him credit for being a cc.comer. to be fair, I was trying not to turn mary kay off like all the cc.com chestbeaters who are bound to be filling her inbox with offers to cornhole sheep and go to russia with them. wink.gif