• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
carolyn

This is NOT another sport vs trad debate!

that count was reached after these fuckers screwed me!! They can just f off...

Hell, I'll tag alomg and buy some brews for the crew. bigdrink.gif this could be fun. grin.gif So where and when ya gonna do this thing?

I like bigdrink.gif

Hey! HEY! DFA is unemployed and kinda out of shape. How bout throwin' some of this cash the Doctor's way? How 'bout, uh, say Churning in Ye Olde Wake? A day to re-wire the moves and figure out the finish with the busted pocket, and a day to send? See y'all at Smith in two weeks; bring your checkbooks, and Erik, swap them grenades for some widemouth Hamm's cans (icefuckingcold) and it's on.

Word.

sweet, we could all line up on that wooden railing with brews and scream stuff at you and throw things. you'd enjoy a constant drunken barrage of "you suck" and tomatoes and stuff.

trask could be hauled up lower nine gallon and drop coils in the last bucket

iain said:

sweet, we could all line up on that wooden railing with brews and scream stuff at you and throw things. you'd enjoy a constant drunken barrage of "you suck" and tomatoes and stuff.

You wouldn't be so cruel to ol' DFA, now would you? Anyway, as long as these cash-flashing bastards show up with dough in hand, it's on.

speaking of smith it is likely I will be there this weekend if anyone would like to join up. otherwise it's time for the annual mt.wash/tfj chossfestival run for fun.

iain said:

don't people pay cash already just to be in your presence? rolleyes.gif

Well, yeah, but the flow slows down a bit in the summer, what with it being a bit hot for the craggin' and all. So come on, help a Doctor out.

DFA, there is no excuse for being unemployed AND outa shape. Get out there son and gimmie twenty...

RobBob said:

DFA, there is no excuse for being unemployed AND outa shape. Get out there son and gimmie twenty...

Tell that to the folks in Veneta, Oregon this weekend... hahaha.gif

why don't you get your jelly donut ass up here wazzup.gifand do a bit o' local seattle craggin'!!!!!?????!!!

Seriously...come up!!! Send me a pm...

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Seattle?! That's like, hours away and shit! And anyway, DFA has heard all about those slippery Little Si chip-ladders. Yeek! crazy.gif

come on up to index then!!!!!

they aren't chipped nor slippery...steeper than that slab crapola at smith...come up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh...whiner... yelrotflmao.gif

Does the last few pages remind anyone else of the situation in Jr. High where there's a pack of "mean kids" taunting a special ed kid?

Mongo: I can too!

Meanie: No you can't!

Mongo I can too!

Meanie: Look, it's just not physically possible for you to stick your finger in your nose to the third knuckle, you can try if you want, and we'll give you money and candy if you do, but, I don't think you can.

Mongo: ME MONGO, ME PUT FINGER IN NOSE! madgo_ron.gif

Meanie: Ok but, we told you so. rolleyes.gif

RuMR said:

they aren't chipped nor slippery...steeper than that slab crapola at smith...come up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh...whiner... yelrotflmao.gif

Hey, if you can get your allegedly short ass out of the office during the week, it's on. 'til then, you'll have to wait 'til DFA is up in Spanaway visiting the inlaws.

erik said:

here ya go dfa!!

diaper.jpg

now quit makin excuses and get up here!

How come the tape measure's only pulled out halfway? And anyway, that diaper's way too small. Nice graphics, though! yellaf.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

RuMR said:

Hey, if you can get your allegedly short ass out of the office during the week, it's on. 'til then, you'll have to wait 'til DFA is up in Spanaway visiting the inlaws.

Hey Fatty...was out yesterday!! I'm headin' out monday...

i's said it before...get yo' fat arse up here!! There's pullin' to be had!!!!!!!

JayB said:

....Edited comment about physique consistent with redpointing 5.13...

Add a couple more weeks for the yogurt and brown-rice diet, eh? You are a piece of work!!!

I'll tell you what, Jay B.....save all of that "bet y'can't" money and see a counselor about your self-loathing attitude. I won't pitch in because some of the others around here in similar need might expect a similar handout. I don't know you, I don't know what you do for a living....all I can say is that......ah....never mind. Enjoy your life and abilities to the extent you will allow yourself to do so.

you are terrible!

and w/ your edit, impossible!

Edited by RuMR