This is NOT another sport vs trad debate!

carolyn

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! HEY! DFA is unemployed and kinda out of shape. How bout throwin' some of this cash the Doctor's way? How 'bout, uh, say Churning in Ye Olde Wake? A day to re-wire the moves and figure out the finish with the busted pocket, and a day to send? See y'all at Smith in two weeks; bring your checkbooks, and Erik, swap them grenades for some widemouth Hamm's cans (icefuckingcold) and it's on.

Word.

iain said:

sweet, we could all line up on that wooden railing with brews and scream stuff at you and throw things. you'd enjoy a constant drunken barrage of "you suck" and tomatoes and stuff.

You wouldn't be so cruel to ol' DFA, now would you? Anyway, as long as these cash-flashing bastards show up with dough in hand, it's on.

Does the last few pages remind anyone else of the situation in Jr. High where there's a pack of "mean kids" taunting a special ed kid?

Mongo: I can too!

Meanie: No you can't!

Mongo I can too!

Meanie: Look, it's just not physically possible for you to stick your finger in your nose to the third knuckle, you can try if you want, and we'll give you money and candy if you do, but, I don't think you can.

Mongo: ME MONGO, ME PUT FINGER IN NOSE! madgo_ron.gif

Meanie: Ok but, we told you so. rolleyes.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

RuMR said:

they aren't chipped nor slippery...steeper than that slab crapola at smith...come up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh...whiner... yelrotflmao.gif

Hey, if you can get your allegedly short ass out of the office during the week, it's on. 'til then, you'll have to wait 'til DFA is up in Spanaway visiting the inlaws.

Hey Fatty...was out yesterday!! I'm headin' out monday...

i's said it before...get yo' fat arse up here!! There's pullin' to be had!!!!!!!

JayB said:

....Edited comment about physique consistent with redpointing 5.13...

Add a couple more weeks for the yogurt and brown-rice diet, eh? You are a piece of work!!!

I'll tell you what, Jay B.....save all of that "bet y'can't" money and see a counselor about your self-loathing attitude. I won't pitch in because some of the others around here in similar need might expect a similar handout. I don't know you, I don't know what you do for a living....all I can say is that......ah....never mind. Enjoy your life and abilities to the extent you will allow yourself to do so.