one last kiss

gapertimmy

many guys don't think she is that pretty. some say she is flat, others say she is rocky and old, a pile of choss, but she is mine, and i like her.

she has been so good to me this year, but like the dog i am, every year about this time, i walk away, and shun that nice little pile of choss for a few months. all of the good times sneaking away from work, catching the first ride to dance down her sides; she never let me down, always let me get face shotz, and always let me have seconds of her sweet corn.

relationships like this are hard to find, yet, even though it is so good, sometimes you just have to let go for a while, tell that little hill that you "need some space, some time to think things over". Oh the lies!!

with this in mind i went back for one last kiss. one last slow stroll up her side, the familiar lines, the smells, indeed this place truly like home to me. it went by way too quickly, some quick pointless banter, a few last glances from top, and down i went.

the bliss of the kiss was short yet sweet. a tad slow and wet in places, but the feeling was still there and the memories of our time spent together all came rushing back at once. and it was over. I looked back one more time, and all i could think was: plab.

Here's to you little bachy buttte. you rocked my dome in 02-03, and for all the plabioz that i got to ride with this year bigdrink.gif thanks for the memories.

02-03 season, you were so not suck

3113gaper.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah dude, queried against the SkiData database. every time you walk through a turn stile it gets logged. you can track any pass, or daily ticket as well.

the best is to watch people who "forgot their pass" and got a free ticket. you get to watch the free ticket and the "lost pass" follow eachother around the mountain for an hour, then you can block em both and get nazi lift serviced skiing gustiappo on dat ass!

oh the cons people come up with.

most of my runs were done on the Sunshine Accelerator lift, there were some sweet hits in the kiddy park RIP IT UP

Mr. Timothy's excellent essay was reminiscent of how I felt when I realized that they were not going to be producing a "Ghostbusters IV". Timothy.....sometimes it IS difficult to let go. But at least in my case, they released the first three on DVD! By the way, I enjoyed your handsome self-portrait. Give me a call if you need some comforting.

- Steven

dork16.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...