• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Caveman

Mt JungleGym TR and Necronomicon sighting

wirlwind said:

u got kids right ..

then u should

...but im done wit this shit its boring

I lied about having kids - and a lot of other shit too. the_finger.gif

Who was the chick totally nippin' out near godzilla w/all the fags yesterday? I have something for her. the_finger.gif

michael_layton said:

Who was the chick totally nippin' out near godzilla w/all the fags yesterday? I have something for her. the_finger.gif

Put a message in the "I saw you" column of the "Stranger".

"I saw you nipping out at the base of Godzilla on the Lower town wall with a bunch of fags. I want you. Call me."

Who know, ML, it might work. hehehe

iv'e seen worse pic up lines work, u might have a chance there ml especaly if you can talk to her befroe u meet her fruit.gif

"Sun July 6. I saw you come out of starbucks. You: tight shirt, nippin' out. Hint of a thong. Followed you to work. You like to play solitare before getting started. Followed you home. You make little gerbil noises in your sleep. You forgot to brush your teeth, but you gargled in morning. Me: black trench coat, sunglasses. Would you like to meet for coffee or spanking?"

Cpt.Caveman said:

Behold that is the tree that held Nathan's whipper.

I love that tree, but I'm glad Sisu cut the one down at Index. WE should take out the ones near pitch 3 of GNS, too; they make that pitch a little slippery.

Next time we'll be bringing a mortar tube and some napalm rounds to fire up the mountain in front of us. Except for that one tree wave.gif

Formaldehead said:

Sweet line, looks like a real classic. Next time, bring your mungtons and slime hooks.

You cannot hide that avatar from me. I know who you are.

We figured slime hooks are useless once the napalm does it's deed.

Cpt.Caveman said:

Next time we'll be bringing a mortar tube and some napalm rounds to fire up the mountain in front of us. Except for that one tree wave.gif

DDT for the bugs and Agent Orange for what the Napalm doesn't get.

Careful there, Cavey. Your partner GregW was admonishing me about the evils of "aggressive route cleaning" just the other day. You never know who might turn out to be a tree hugger. Hell, I bet you even hugged a tree up there on Mount JungleGym.