Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

michael_layton said:

Who was the chick totally nippin' out near godzilla w/all the fags yesterday? I have something for her. the_finger.gif

Put a message in the "I saw you" column of the "Stranger".

"I saw you nipping out at the base of Godzilla on the Lower town wall with a bunch of fags. I want you. Call me."

Who know, ML, it might work. hehehe

"Sun July 6. I saw you come out of starbucks. You: tight shirt, nippin' out. Hint of a thong. Followed you to work. You like to play solitare before getting started. Followed you home. You make little gerbil noises in your sleep. You forgot to brush your teeth, but you gargled in morning. Me: black trench coat, sunglasses. Would you like to meet for coffee or spanking?"

Cpt.Caveman said:

Behold that is the tree that held Nathan's whipper.

I love that tree, but I'm glad Sisu cut the one down at Index. WE should take out the ones near pitch 3 of GNS, too; they make that pitch a little slippery.

Careful there, Cavey. Your partner GregW was admonishing me about the evils of "aggressive route cleaning" just the other day. You never know who might turn out to be a tree hugger. Hell, I bet you even hugged a tree up there on Mount JungleGym.