Mt JungleGym TR and Necronomicon sighting

Cpt.Caveman

Uncle_Tricky said:

That's it! I'm setting up my lean-to in the maple at the base of godzilla to protect it from you arboreal murderers!!! wink.gif

Mary-Demkovich-Tree-Sitter.jpg

If your going to set up a ledge that big in the maple at the base of Godzilla you're going to be hanging so low you'll block the trail. wink.gifhahaha.gif

Don't cut old growth snaf.gifs

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i pulled on many a trees this weekend...

and got stuck raping,over though and into the fuckers, but i'd rather sling a treee and rap than leave a couple of cams and or nutts. basicly trees can save ur ass. dont cut em down less they already dead.

wirlwind said:

whine, whine, whine cry.gifcry.gif........ dont cut em down less they already dead.

There are lots of reasons to cut down live trees pal, and when you do cut them down you need to anchor yourself off up in the tree. the_finger.gif

Your talking oversimplistic eco-kook jargon there. wave.gif

wirlwind said:

there are lots a reasons to kill people too why stop wit trees? the_finger.gif

So what's the house you live in made of? Do you ever read the paper? When you wipe your butt do you use a sponge or do you stick your thumb up your ass?

wazzup.gif

AlpineK, we should cut down a few more I have in mind.

I think the one by the base of the fist crack should go too.

Maybe some of those on Outer Space too. Like that one at the base of the second to last pitch.

We could add bolts to Orbit and cut down some foliage there too.

I wipe my ass with wirlwind how about everyone else? hahaha.gif

Greg:

I found a 300 foot stretch of vertical treeclimbing on Mt. Junglefuck. A grove of cedars formed perfect stair-steps, each one with a pistolbutt forming a perfect flat stair tread with a convenient handrail next to it (they were growing outward and then upward from rock, so the base of each tree was shaped like a pistol with the handle agains the rock and the barrel pointing up) . Are these the kind of friends you made?

mattp said:

Greg:

I found a 300 foot stretch of vertical treeclimbing on Mt. Junglefuck. A grove of cedars formed perfect stair-steps, each one with a pistolbutt forming a perfect flat stair tread with a convenient handrail next to it (they were growing outward and then upward from rock, so the base of each tree was shaped like a pistol with the handle agains the rock and the barrel pointing up) . Are these the kind of friends you made?

Not really, but we did rap off of something like that that flexed like a sonofabitch.

iknow we usea lot of wood products but thats not the fing point beoches the point is why ur cutting them down.

also there are plenty of new technologies that could and should be pursused that would reduce our reliance on papper products, recycling also tree farming and shit like that. plus if you dumb fucks keep copin trees the pnw is gona look like shit.

My friend trundled the snag at the start of the Becky Route on Liberty Bell, b/c he was said it wasn't safe. I kept my mouth shut and looked the other way.

Poor lil' snag.

It was fun watching the Cap'n and Sissy cut down the tree on the GNS. I watched from the Parking lot as I changed my oil and recyled it into the river. Fuckin' tree fags.

talk shit if u want all ur doing is creating porblem for all of us. as it gets harder and harder to purify water and the air gets more and more poluted we're all gona pay both ecomincaly and wit our health, and if shit don't change it will be in this life time. so remeber that when ur dying of cancer in like 20 yrs from polution

wirlwind said:

talk shit if u want all ur doing is creating porblem for all of us. as it gets harder and harder to purify water and the air gets more and more poluted we're all gona pay both ecomincaly and wit our health, and if shit don't change it will be in this life time. so remeber that when ur dying of cancer in like 20 yrs from polution

fuck you, who cares?