Climbers jumped at Squamish!!!

Jarred_Jackman

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My_xxxth_Avatar said:

JGowans said:

better. but i know you can even better. let yourself go. feel the hatred mix with bile and spew forth. madgo_ron.gif

I gots an idea! How bout you'all get 20 of your friends together and take turns beating the crap outta each other? That would make it all feel so much better!

Maybe they should just rent Fight Club and start a local chapter so you can beat the shit out of eachother and feel like men again.

There is no justification for violence in my opinion. You cannot predict other people's behavior and it is sad that some people have to resort to violence to feel in control of something. I learned that lesson 13 years ago when I yelled at my ex for taking on an idiot who wanted to start a road rage incident in SF. I got punched in the face by the idiot and got my nose broken. No one wins in the end. Best to lay low and avoid this sort of situation in the first place.

You'd think that 3 people camping in a public campground would be safe, but unfortunately this incident is a wake up call that safety is an illusion. I'll think twice about camping at that place alone and sleeping in an unlocked truck.

This topic is boring...all the bravado is BS...

wayne1112 said:

So I have had Canadian vandalism too..Redoubt approach..sucks

I guess I take my plates off of my car when I park!!

So explain to me then why cars with Canadian plates also get vandalized in the Chilliwack valley? confused.gif

I wish I could jump some climber girls.

All that fighting is just built up testosterone and stupidity. Spread the love girlies.

Let the police round up all the boys out of line so they can stand and look at each other's peckers and butts in the local jail's shower stall.

The smart dudes like me shall prevail. wave.gif

richardmccokkiner said:

All that fighting is just built up testosterone and stupidity. Spread the love girlies.

Let the police round up all the boys out of line so they can stand and look at each other's peckers and butts in the local jail's shower stall.

Trask??? Is that you??? Or perhaps just a like-minded twin.....

yellaf.gif

Ya know

I really dont think the American thing is as much a reason as an excuse in this case.

We are told the drunks were "Let's get the Americans". But we have a bunch of drunk skids looking to rumble. They would have picked any immediately available minority group nearby. The Americans just happened to be convenient. At least that is my take on it.

But I guess if it had been the Ford owners saying "Let's beat up the Chevy driver" it wouldn't be worth making into an international incident.

boxing_smiley.gif

NEWSTIPS said:

richardmccokkiner said:

yellaf.gif

Nupe, how're those big knockers hangin there Newtits? Gettin any action lately? Woof Woof

NEWSTIPS said:

snoboy said:

I dofind it hard to believe that something of that magnitude could happen in a town of this size, and that I would hear nothing about it.

So, like I said, I doubt the truth of THIS particular story.

For what it's worth, I am researching this attack for a possible news story and the RCMP confirms that the attack was reported on July 1. I still don't know any details, though.

Thanks for looking into it.

I don't really care about the Canada vs USA aspect, but I would like to see this whole thing aired out and investigated by the authorities. Speaking from experience, I know how often these things get swept under the carpet in small towns, esp if the kid(s) of a prominent citizen is involved. However, I'd love to see this group nailed if they did what's been reported. It's quite brazen to do so much damage and create so much fear right in the middle of a quiet little community like Squamish...this kind of thing grows like a cancer.

go get 'em K5N.

NEWSTIPS said:

richardmccokkiner said:

yellaf.gif

No ladies I am not trask. He wishes he was as suave as me.

If you feel in need of assistance climbing send a message and I can show you some stuff HCL.gifwazzup.gif

I was going to just check my PM and go back to a Willey Live on the Country Music Channel when I got hooked on the entertainment you guys provided tonight. with all the posturing and fuck yous it was great. Almost more fun(remember I said almost) thaN the Simpsons. Fuck this thread has the makings of Muir on Saturday. KEEP IT GOING FUCKING EH!!!!!!!! moon.gif

It's not the American vs. Canadian thing that gets me. It's the fact that we were violently attacked, then left to fend for ourselves. There doesn't seem to be much of an investigation. The RCMP hasn't even contacted us with an update, to check up on us the next day, or anything. Cars are expensive to fix, hotels cost money (hence the camping in the first place), and we all know that tents & bags aren't usually too cheap as well. We're lucky that medical costs will be low, since no one was seriously injured. Should we have to pay for all that? I think not. According to the American Consolate, there are services provided for victims of crime (through the Canadian government), but the RCMP never told us that; although we asked. If getting this story on the news will generate some sort of "fire" under the RCMP to find the guilty party, then so be it. I'm not starting anything... those idiot kids "started" it when they beat my friend unconscious & destryoed our stuff & threatened our lives.

very true, shannon. RCMP sound like they dropped the ball (judging only by your story). dunno how they think ignoring beatings laid on visitors is supposed to help out with tourism.

did you have any sort of insurance which can help out? travel insurance or anything?

fleblebleb said:

Bwahah, this thread is awesome. I claim partial credit for the awesomeness of it all yelrotflmao.gif

I think we should nominate Fence Shitter as the cc.com one-man commando team for insertion into hostile territory, like Squamish, Walla Walla and Trask's rear end.

Come on (fan fan), flame flame flame!

See you all at pub club!

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

There are nasty people everywhere. I started riding the rails when I was 16. The fucks I ran into once in a great while could only be delt with two ways, run and leave everything heavy behind for them to gloat over or carry a framer's hammer and don't take no shit. I've HAD to do both or die. Remember one thing if you are going to choose violence, there might be a bigger idiot than you right across the way. If you are going to fuck with someone you do not know, prepare to kill or be killed. Come to terms with that reality now before you start spouting off at a group of drunk fucks from anywhere. Otherwise you are just a little boy with a big mouth.

During a long hitch hiking/climbing trip trough the south west in the 70's I had a couple run ins with some Navajo. They seemed to have an underground communication network and were saying "fuck with the white kid with the 60 lb pack". I didn't have to fight anybody. I talked my way out every time with all parts and gear intact. Then I was coming north through Wyoming and got hassled by the highway patrol for hitch hiking. They told us to get off the freeway or go to jail. The guy I was with headed for the tracks. I chose to take my chances with the next few cars. An old Chevy packed full of Navajo stopped. We crammed my pack in the trunk and used one of my runners to tie it shut. There were already five in the back so I climbed in with the four in front. The driver and his girl friend shared shifting while I manuevered my knees accordingly. After about fifteen minutes of silence, The driver turned to me and said, "We almost din't pick ya up. We'wre fraid you might beat us up r somethin". We laughed long and hard.

Well, the latest is that the RCMP is saying we were "verbally bantering" the kids. Like that's something we would even consider when there are only 2 guys and 1 girl in our group & 30+ in their drunk group! We were there to climb & bike, not yell @ a bunch of kids. (I do have some insurance on my stuff, I don't know if it will cover it all. The other 2 guys don't have their gear covered, though.)

mad.gif