Climbers jumped at Squamish!!!

Jarred_Jackman

GREG YOUR TONE IS ANTAGONISTIC...AND THAT MAKES YOU NO BETTER THEN THE ATTACKERS.....

FENCE, WHY IS IT BETTER TO FIGHT? AND NOT RUN? ARE YOU NOT ABOVE THOSE PEOPLE? OR ARE YOU THE SAME THING THAT YOU ARE HATING NOW?

YOU GUYS ARE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING SHIT ABOUT AND THAT IS FUNNY......

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fence_Sitter said:

not bust caps time when i'm trying to get some shuteye.

you option is to run or to bust skulls what's it gonna be?

busting skulls is preferable to running, just more of a last resort.

incidently the original victims here don't seem to have had that as an option as they were outnumbered 20 to 4 or something. not a problem if you're four bruce lee's on a climbing vacation but a bit tricky otherwise.

erik said:

GREG YOUR TONE IS ANTAGONISTIC...AND THAT MAKES YOU NO BETTER THEN THE ATTACKERS.....

FENCE, WHY IS IT BETTER TO FIGHT? AND NOT RUN? ARE YOU NOT ABOVE THOSE PEOPLE? OR ARE YOU THE SAME THING THAT YOU ARE HATING NOW?

You're wrong, Erik. I just don't roll over like you. I passionately believe in my right to protect myself and am willing to stand up for that. Why be a victim?

We are NOT exactly what we are talking about because we are not going looking to do harm, only defending our lives.

erik said:

thumbs_up.gif

Okay, I wasn't meaning to start a war with Canada. I just wanted to do some climbin' & bikin'. I just hope that all this attention does help put things in "perspective" for those idiots that lynched us. I wish there would've been something around that we coulda' used to defend ourselves, but there wasn't. The car was locked & our bags were packed & ready to leave in the morning. There are so many things I think about, things I could've done differently and what not, but the fact remains that those hoodlums would've attacked us no matter what. They were drunk & looking to beat the crap out of anything or anyone around. Since it was "Canada Day", Americans were easy and "reasonable" targets for the little brats. evils3d.gif I just want other climbers to be prepared & on their toes when in the same (or any other) area. Catch my drift?

Shan

Greg_W said:

erik said:

You're wrong, Erik. I just don't roll over like you. I passionately believe in my right to protect myself and am willing to stand up for that. Why be a victim?

We are NOT exactly what we are talking about because we are not going looking to do harm, only defending our lives.

spray all you want but there's a fine line between talking shit and doing shit. the punks in question started the evening by talking shit, had a few beers, and then made good on their bravado.

gotta work, bye.

if i was alone and i was attacked i would run like stink. better to be healthy and climb another day than risk getting hurt or worse.

bravery is for the dead guy.

again, please do not come here looking for a fight. go trash your own country.

greg, who sez i roll over? personally i believe situational awareness can keep one out of many situations. after that i will handle them on a case by case basis. i do not just about blindly shouting it is my freedom and right as an american to beat people in which i presume are threating or even attacking me. i do not go about stating that i am ready to kill when needed or maim or whatever.

a true warrior sits in silence and acts with violence only as a last option. i true warrior doe snot gloat at his acts of violence.

a true warrior uses humality as the true sign of his strength.

maybe you and the rest of your posse should look into humility? maybe not.

Greg_W said:However, when it comes there's no point in fighting fair. If they come to dance, then they get what they deserve; juvenile or not.

Greg, this comment for some reason reminds me of Bush's "Bring It On" statement the other day. It should be abundantly clear that violence solves nothing and this whole "eye for an eye" mentality is simplistic to say the least.

Greg_W said:

jefffski said:

I never go anywhere looking for a fight. "Discretion is the better part of valor," as they say.

use some then. i have a gun blah blah blah..i am american blah blah blah....i'll fight annd kill and win.blah blah blah..

jefffski said:

if i was alone and i was attacked i would run like stink. better to be healthy and climb another day than risk getting hurt or worse.

bravery is for the dead guy.

yeah looks like your boys are doing a good enough job on their own... rolleyes.gif

erik said:

greg, who sez i roll over? personally i believe situational awareness can keep one out of many situations. after that i will handle them on a case by case basis. i do not just about blindly shouting it is my freedom and right as an american to beat people in which i presume are threating or even attacking me. i do not go about stating that i am ready to kill when needed or maim or whatever.

a true warrior sits in silence and acts with violence only as a last option. i true warrior doe snot gloat at his acts of violence.

a true warrior uses humality as the true sign of his strength.

maybe you and the rest of your posse should look into humility? maybe not.

I never said that your above quote isn't the posture I take. Read my post about being low-key. OF COURSE situational awareness is paramount in everyday life; something I practice regularly. What you read as bravado is only passion for life.

if i was alone and i was attacked i would run like stink.

that is why people will continue to attack... if people had enough backbone to stand up for themselves, none of this would happen... pussies like this dont want to fight... they just want to intimidate... and popel like you let them... take your beating like a man and stand up for yourself and end the violence by using some yellaf.gif

JGowans said:

this comment for some reason reminds me of Bush's "Bring It On" statement the other day. It should be abundantly clear that violence solves nothing and this whole "eye for an eye" mentality is simplistic to say the least.

Bush Utters Taunt About Militants: 'Bring 'Em On' - his quote:

"My answer is: Bring 'em on. We've got the force necessary to deal with the security situation."

I can hear our troops now..."What do you mean WE , white man?"

Fence_Sitter said:

that is why people will continue to attack... if people had enough backbone to stand up for themselves, none of this would happen... pussies like this dont want to fight... they just want to intimidate... and popel like you let them... take your beating like a man and stand up for yourself and end the violence by using some yellaf.gif

You really are remarkable FS. I don't wish ill will upon anyone, but it'd be an interesting case study to see what happens when you take your bravado to Squish and challenged these youths to come get a good old American can of whoopass. Grow up eh?

JGowans said:

Fence_Sitter said:

You really are remarkable FS. I don't wish ill will upon anyone, but it'd be an interesting case study to see what happens when you take your bravado to Squish and challenged these youths to come get a good old American can of whoopass. Grow up eh?

i wouldn't do that eh... cause i would be no better than them, but if they jumped me i would fight back... not doing so only perpetuates the violence they will inflict onn others as they see that if they do this there will be no reppercussions.... rolleyes.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

Uh, moron, if 20 guys approach your scrawny ass I'd advise running. In that situation, it may be the best thing to do.