Need beta for Fisher Chimneys-Shuksan

Anna

flying snaf.gif

Ursa_Eagle said:

what kind of mileage does one of those things get? wink.gif

Yeah, how much is gas/hr flying? I'm a poor unemployed dirtbag climber cry.gif so any of you rich pilots out there that want some company, let me know. I gotta save my money for beer. bigdrink.gif C'mon, I'll regail you with entertaining stories about my climbing misadventures, like the time I got a sweet handjam and then got bit by a snaf.gif hiding in the crack. hahaha.gif (That's a free one, next one'll cost ya).

fruit.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am of poor folk myself! It is really expensive to get ratings to fly yes, but I make it happen somehow. I live cheap, I am extremely selfish with my money, and I have no life! I actually have to take a break for a while cuz of money reasons...it just happens.

The Cessna that I fly, burns about 8-10 gallons and hour. I plan for a 10 gallon fuel burn as a buffer. I flew 4 hours round trip to Boeing Field.....just a little engine...doesn't cruise very fast...100 knots or so.

I work at a kickass place where I can talk to pilots all day and I get a good deal on plane usage. Friends with planes are awesome! The owner of the plane I use now is really good to me and rents it out for a great price. And of course, since the company I work for sells fuel, I get a major discount on fuel. Normally it is about $3.10 a gallon but you can shop around for a good deal or a special that someone like Clay Lacy runs at BFI. I got two overnight tiedown fees waived because I bought fuel and kept my plane there. My pro-rated gas price from work is really good, and I probably can only tell you that much cuz it is ridiculious how little I pay.

Very fun indeed! I love taking passengers up and watch the look on there face when we land in that little aircraft! So far I have taken some of my family up and a few friends including Ryland, whom posts here occasionally.

Anna said:

I am of poor folk myself! It is really expensive to get ratings to fly yes, but I make it happen somehow. I live cheap, I am extremely selfish with my money, and I have no life! I actually have to take a break for a while cuz of money reasons...it just happens.

u need a sugar daddy wink.giffruit.gif