BUSH SUCKS DONKEY DICKS

allthumbs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just barely caught the natl. news yesterday and heard something about some Republican's accusing Colin Powell of being insubordinate and that Conoleeza Rice had been placed in charge on the Middle East. This is what I though I heard. Has anybody heard anything about this?

Dave_Schuldt said:

1-Who hacked trasks' pass word?

2- Arnold Schwartznegger is hinting at running for govenor of Caliroria.

3-Jerry Springer is running for senitor in Ohio.

4-What next?

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Dave Schuldt for King Tongue Dart of Uranus moon.gif

Dave_Schuldt said:

1-Who hacked trasks' pass word?

2- Arnold Schwartznegger is hinting at running for govenor of Caliroria.

3-Jerry Springer is running for senitor in Ohio.

4-What next?

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

i am not surpised at either of these states... it is OHIO!! and it is CALIFORNIA! hahaha yellaf.gif seriously we could do without these two states if they just moved lovers leap and yo yo up to washington... evils3d.gif

trask said:

Never thought I'd say that, but I did. He scares the shit outta me now. He's outta control and is taking this country down...FAST!!! Impeach the fucker. That's all I have to say.

I seriously think he has a short attention span and doesn't see the big picture on most issues.

Right now we have a bunch of troops in Afganistan that he's forgotten about and even more troops in Iraq that he wants to forget about. I think it might be our duty to go in to Liberia. All this will make us super fucked if something else starts up.

All he's interested in doing at home is dimantling the government by cutting taxes to the rich. Then there's his short sided view of environmental issues....

Bush does suck. thumbs_down.gifwazzup.gif

I must be baked or something. Did I read that Trask thinks Shrub is fuckin' things up?! Am I not the one who many months ago said lets save ourselves many American Lives and A whole shitload of money and just put out a Twenty Five million dollar bounty on Saddam's head and be done with it. But no, trask and greg and others really wanted to "go to war" and pretend we are in a John Wayne flick. I'm Just completely blown away.... cantfocus.gifwazzup.gif

Between Tom Delay trying to gerrymander Texas into guaranteed Republican districts and Darrell Issa trying to buy a California governor recall, I'm beginning to think there's nothing this batch of neo-conservatives won't do. And the sad thing is the public is letting them get away with it. Where's the outrage? Oh, I forgot. American Idol is on in 5 minutes.

• 1 year later...
Found this thread after searching "for us or against us".

I just saw Star Wars. Do you think George Lucas was taking a swipe at Dubya when he put this line in the light saber fight between the nacent Darth Vader and Obi Wan Kenobi? Just speculating. smirk.gif

Of course George Lucas was trying to do an analogy. When that line happened in the movie, I laughed. I was the only one in the audience who laughed--I thought that was strange. And then I thought, "My God, these people in the audience don't know the reference." shocked.gif