snow level okanagans

Mr._Natural

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude its all buried, and you will die on the trail totally covered in deadfall, and burned shit, and the rock out there is choss anyway... you should hit up the powerhouse wall off of baker highway instaed... best crag anywhere!!! lemme kno if you go tho, should be fun bigdrink.gif-bp

bobbyperu said:

dude its all buried, and you will die on the trail totally covered in deadfall, and burned shit, and the rock out there is choss anyway... you should hit up the powerhouse wall off of baker highway instaed... best crag anywhere!!! lemme kno if you go tho, should be fun bigdrink.gif-bp

thnx bob, i've never been out there so the beta is appreciated.

hahaha.gif

no orgy-fest, sorry to say!! smileysex5.gif a little birthday suit action would be nice though, especially with the great forecast and beautiful valley!! woo hoo!!! i am excited!!!

bp, you can make it out there in a day with some goodies!!!! what ya doin on Stuy?

AA said:

no orgy-fest, sorry to say!! smileysex5.gif a little birthday suit action would be nice though, especially with the great forecast and beautiful valley!! woo hoo!!! i am excited!!!

bp, you can make it out there in a day with some goodies!!!! what ya doin on Stuy?

natty, you takin notes?