Camping at Frenchmans Coulee

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YUP WAAAAY OUTTA CONTROL...DIRTY HIPPIES, THE TOOL OBNOXIOUS PEOPLE....

GO TO THE FEATHERS AND CAMP IN THE DUST BOWL BETWEEM THEM AND THE MAIN PARKING LOT...IT IS OBVIOUS....

ANOTHER OPTION IS TO DRIVE DOWN TOWARDS THE RIVER AND RIGHT WHEN THE ROCK STOPS, THERE IS A PULL OUT ON THE RIGHT WITH A BOULDER BY IT. YOU CAN LOW KEY CAMP BEHIND THE BOULDER...THOUGH THAT MIGHT BE DIFFERENT DURING CONCERTS.

NOT REALLY

WITH FISHING SEASON IN FULL SWING AND WHAT NOT....IT IS GONNA SUCK...

THO YOU MIGHT CHECK OUT TOWARDS THE YAKIMA RIVER OR SOMETHING....OR OFF THE OLD VANTAGE HWY ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE RIVER.....

OR CHECK OUT ANCIENT LAKES AREA, JUST NORTH OF THE COULEE, OFF OF 11 ROAD OR H ROAD???

DonkeyPunch said:

Yeah right slutcock, Charlie you are nothing but a chocholate love tunnel.

I'm getting kind of sick of you- you send me PMs talking about having anal sex with other men (among other things), I'm assuming you are an administrator, since you have obtained the password for, and are able to use, a banned avatar. I think you are a pussy and a hipocrite...do you have the balls to tell us who you really are? I doubt it.

Charlie said:

Go to Ellensburg- find some drunk hottie (you can drop my name if you like) and tell her you've got no place to stay for the night-

That's what the pull off by the river is for. Whoa ... super sketchy down there on the weekends. 14 year old hotties fresh from rehab looking for some action. A bit too green for me, but maybe brock is interested?

• 8 months later...

you should have hearded the Phish people on the road down to the river and pushed them all in--it would have been thier first bath in years. I used to work for the Gorge campground--they were the dirtiest people I had ever delt with. If they wanted alternet places to camp I always sent them to the quincy lakes area

• 3 months later...

Yep, you definately need a Fish and Wildlife sticker to climb and camp or even just park at Frenchman's Coulee. The nice thing is that now you can put 2 different license plate numbers on it so it is good for 2 vehicles and you don't have to stick it to your window, but can hang it from your rearview mirror. It is pretty inexpensive to buy as well. I think it was $12.