Squamish, Who's going?

Paco

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hakioawa said:

I'm looking to get some practice in. I'm a newbie aider, but a moderately experienced trad leader. I have all my own aid gear. Will buy many bigdrink.gif if someone want to show me the ropes. Friday?

You'll get more takers if you post a pic of yo' ass, and it looks good. Teaching aid sux. You need to find someone who loves you enough to sit belaying all day while they get to stare at said ass. yellowsleep.gif Maybe if it is too damp to climb.

snoboy said:

You'll get more takers if you post a pic of yo' ass, and it looks good. Teaching aid sux. You need to find someone who loves you enough to sit belaying all day while they get to stare at said ass. yellowsleep.gif Maybe if it is too damp to climb.

Don't know how nice my ass is but, I'm happy to follow. 1 or 2 lead pitches would be nice, but I'm not picky.

Honestly, you won't learn much following aid pitches. You gotta do it. Create the uberclusterf#$k and figure it out for yer self.

1 or 2 lead pitches for a newbie aid climber could equal 4 hrs of belaying for someone... blush.gif

If you are comfortable setting up solo tr's that's a good way to learn. smile.gif Some belayers can be bribed with : brew: though; you're on the right track. thumbs_up.gif

RuMR said:

Dreamin' again... moon.gif

that's all i've been doing all day. and it's so much easier to do now that i don't have work to get in the way. grin.gif

come to squamish this weekend!!! pub club at the howe sound brewery to get distel fubar ... i mean, to celebrate little luke's birthday. bigdrink.gif

thelawgoddess said:

RuMR said:

Dreamin' again... moon.gif

that's all i've been doing all day. and it's so much easier to do now that i don't have work to get in the way. grin.gif

come to squamish this weekend!!! pub club at the howe sound brewery to get distel fubar ... i mean, to celebrate little luke's birthday. bigdrink.gif

can't...you know why...evil temptress, be gone!!!!!! evils3d.gif

Paco said:

So who all's planning on going to Squish this 4th of July weekend? A friend of mine is flying in for the weekend, and we'll be headed there on Thursday.

I'll be there I think, unless something better comes up. wave.gif

snoboy said:

minx said:

where are we drinking when?

Brew Pub Fri evening I think...

Someone was looking for a belay slave I thinx, minx.

yeah. and then the party will be continued elsewhere ...

watch out!!!

alpine routes? yech. wink.gif

btw, i love your new title. evils3d.gif jib on!!!

thelawgoddess said:

yeah, you little shit. you're the reason we're all going! madgo_ron.gif well, sort of. you started it!!!

i'll climb something above 5.10 just for you. and i'll drink all the beer you won't be having! wave.gif

Little shit? HRUMPHHHH! hahahahaha

I'll be having more fun driving back and forth from the dump... hahaha.gif

RuMR said:

thelawgoddess said:

yeah, you little shit. you're the reason we're all going! madgo_ron.gif well, sort of. you started it!!!

i'll climb something above 5.10 just for you. and i'll drink all the beer you won't be having! wave.gif

and gettin' reamed by the mrs? blush.gif

thelawgoddess said:

RuMR said:

thelawgoddess said:

and gettin' reamed by the mrs? blush.gif

...in a good way... yelrotflmao.gif