Squamish, Who's going?

Paco

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks mom! wink.gif

i won't go if my foot hurts too much. gonna give it a test run tomorrow night. but it's not often i have a kid free w/e to go climb. friend wants to go, he invited me to join him. sounds more fun than my other options.

There will definitely be some bigdrink.gif consumed at the Howe Sound Brew Pub over the weekend. Squamish will be fun, and you'll even be able to join us at the bar! We'll celebrate. Not sure if Fence and TLG will be there (you guys coming or have you changed you plans?), but I'll pick up Jack at the border crossing. grin.gif

It'll be a Squamish Pub Club weekend. It would be fun to see some of the Canadian couterparts again. Fern, Dru, Snoboy, any others? And Happy Canada Day...to those that care.wave.gif

RuMR said:

Go to Pet Wall...virtually always deserted!!!!!! Guaranteed...

hmm; i wonder why? hellno3d.gif you know none of us can climb anything on that wall unless you come ropegun it! evils3d.gif

checking with my partner, but we should be there. that was the plan, yeah? and it's really only going to be walmart if you're doing deidre or hitting up the bluffs. rolleyes.gif blech to those anyway!

distel is turning 19 on friday, y'all. thumbs_up.gifbigdrink.gif

hakioawa said:

Who is up for celebrating the Independence at Howe sound on the 4th? bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

I think you can count on a few dirtbag climbers to be there, myself included. And yes, there will be JD to sample out in the car. wazzup.gif

ehmmic said:

RuMR said:

Hey...i got like a bazillion shoes that are around US 5.5 or 6...I gots to get those to you for your kids!

RuMR - any 5.10s in that Imelda Marcos shrine? My feet are that size.

Yeah...quite a few...free if you are under 18, otw real real cheap...