• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Dave_Schuldt

PUB CLUB 7-1

AlpineK said:

I'm down with that place in Ballard. bigdrink.gif

I'm down with what Kurt is down with. Let's get down, bro. See you tonight. Mght bring some Liberty Ridge photos.

You guys sure you don't just want to get a room at the local shag-hotel with all that getting down shite??? rolleyes.gifmoon.giffruit.gif

RuMR said:

You guys sure you don't just want to get a room at the local shag-hotel with all that getting down shite??? rolleyes.gifmoon.giffruit.gif

Nothing homo going on, there, RumR. Just haven't seen a few people in a while. You gonna show?

RuMR said:

nope...i'll be at swim lessons w/ the kids...

Cool, man. thumbs_up.gif I loved swim lessons when I was little.

its freaking hilarious to watch my 3 1/2 year old...he just goes nutz...starting to get his crawl stroke down a bit, but i wouldn't trust him in the water by himself yet...

So...are we settled on Old Peculiar, or what? Is it too early? Should we fight more?

Where is this place again? On Market, but where?

the old pequliar is so much more real than the pig and whistle- that friggin' "irish" pub didn't even have Guinness on tap when Pub Club was there- WTF is up with that? bigdrink.gif Old Pequliar

Beck said:

the old pequliar is so much more real than the pig and whistle- that friggin' "irish" pub didn't even have Guinness on tap when Pub Club was there- WTF is up with that? bigdrink.gif Old Pequliar

'Nuff said. An Irishe Pub with no Guinness? Isn't there a number we can call and report this?

Greg_W said:

Beck said:

'Nuff said. An Irishe Pub with no Guinness? Isn't there a number we can call and report this?

Wow, that's down right sacrilegious! hellno3d.gif

The OLD PEQULIAR is at 1722 NW Market. There is no 16th or 18th or 19th Avenues NW, so it is a block and a half west of the Denny's at 15th Ave. NW and NW Market St., on the north side of the street. It used to be green but they are repainting it so it might be a different color. There is outdoor seating on a small deck, darts, etc.

Got it, thanks Mattp. See you gapers there. Capt. Caveman asked me to send his regards to Chuck... hehehe

How late do you guys usually stay?

I just got off the phone with a friend who says he's actually going to show up at my boat with a sander and help me out.

Freeeeeeeekin amazing. There's a first time for everything I guess. In any case I can't pass that up so I've got to meet him there at 5:30. But later on a cold beer sounds great.

ehmmic, i'm going to try and arrive by seven, and leave early... also, may want to do a little rope up planning if key members are present.

Sloth, I wouldn't expect anybody to be closing down the place, but I would bet some will stay 'till at least 11:00. I don't think pubclub has ever broken up earlier than that except once at Golden Gardens, when the police chased us away, and once in Redmond, when all the eastsiders had to go home and go beddy- bye.

mattp said:

Sloth, I wouldn't expect anybody to be closing down the place, but I would bet some will stay 'till at least 11:00. I don't think pubclub has ever broken up earlier than that except once at Golden Gardens, when the police chased us away, and once in Redmond, when all the eastsiders had to go home and go beddy- bye.

or when Ray passes out

Beck said:

ehmmic, i'm going to try and arrive by seven, and leave early... also, may want to do a little rope up planning if key members are present.

I'm about the same thinking. See you there, Beck. wave.gif

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

McCaw Hall stole my free time tonight. @#$!!! Freaking overtime. rolleyes.gif

Oh well, this will help me to take all of August off, $$$$. Guess that's almost half as good at a Pub Club where I got to pick the location. Hope the Gape Nation had fun without me. cry.gif

Dave_Schuldt said:

Yes we had a great time and a good turn out at a nice place.

Yeah, more than six people showed up. Weird. thumbs_up.gif

eternalX said:

Werd. No soccer tonight so I might be able to make it at aronud 9 or so.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Uh, it was last night.