PUB CLUB 7-1

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beck said:

the old pequliar is so much more real than the pig and whistle- that friggin' "irish" pub didn't even have Guinness on tap when Pub Club was there- WTF is up with that? bigdrink.gif Old Pequliar

'Nuff said. An Irishe Pub with no Guinness? Isn't there a number we can call and report this?

Greg_W said:

Beck said:

the old pequliar is so much more real than the pig and whistle- that friggin' "irish" pub didn't even have Guinness on tap when Pub Club was there- WTF is up with that? bigdrink.gif Old Pequliar

'Nuff said. An Irishe Pub with no Guinness? Isn't there a number we can call and report this?

Wow, that's down right sacrilegious! hellno3d.gif

The OLD PEQULIAR is at 1722 NW Market. There is no 16th or 18th or 19th Avenues NW, so it is a block and a half west of the Denny's at 15th Ave. NW and NW Market St., on the north side of the street. It used to be green but they are repainting it so it might be a different color. There is outdoor seating on a small deck, darts, etc.

How late do you guys usually stay?

I just got off the phone with a friend who says he's actually going to show up at my boat with a sander and help me out.

Freeeeeeeekin amazing. There's a first time for everything I guess. In any case I can't pass that up so I've got to meet him there at 5:30. But later on a cold beer sounds great.

Sloth, I wouldn't expect anybody to be closing down the place, but I would bet some will stay 'till at least 11:00. I don't think pubclub has ever broken up earlier than that except once at Golden Gardens, when the police chased us away, and once in Redmond, when all the eastsiders had to go home and go beddy- bye.

mattp said:

Sloth, I wouldn't expect anybody to be closing down the place, but I would bet some will stay 'till at least 11:00. I don't think pubclub has ever broken up earlier than that except once at Golden Gardens, when the police chased us away, and once in Redmond, when all the eastsiders had to go home and go beddy- bye.

or when Ray passes out

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

McCaw Hall stole my free time tonight. @#$!!! Freaking overtime. rolleyes.gif

Oh well, this will help me to take all of August off, $$$$. Guess that's almost half as good at a Pub Club where I got to pick the location. Hope the Gape Nation had fun without me. cry.gif