PUB CLUB 7-1

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marylou said:

Um, no venue setting this early. No jumpy the gun, so to speak. hahaha.gif

hehehe. Not to sound like I'm on your side, but give the kid a break, he's excitable and young.

Where is the Old Pequliar? What about Pig & Whistle?

Good try at the strongarm tactics PoleSitter. I'm sure that you are aware that if the PubClub "We're drinking now" is not centrally located (ie ballard or fremont), there is a marked drop in attendance figures.

I admire you for your tenacity, but alas, I am sure we will see it in Ballard/Fremont once more. the_finger.gif

As a sidenote, I believe that the old peculiar is one of AlpineK's favoritest haunts.... hellno3d.gif

Anyways, rockband.gif on....

RuMR said:

Greg_W said:

Fence_Sitter said:

eat me mrs. ballard ballard ballard... rolleyes.gifHCL.gif

Uh, that's Ms.

Knowing how well you and Ms. Ballard get along...i was shocked you didn't say Mr. Ballard!! You're gettin' soft!

yelrotflmao.gif

hahaha. Good one. I was going along the lines of "Mizz" ultra feminist bitch. ya know? Oh, well; too late now.

Indeed, every time Pubclub is more than 10 blocks from Ballard there is a marked drop in attendance and the same usual suspects complain about it. However, every time we go to Tacoma or the East Side, the Seatle folks still outnumber their outlander cousins, and almost every time we stay later, too. So it just doesn't make a lot of sense for us to do it all that often.

I'd be game for Everett sometime, and maybe this is the time -- how many north enders are actually interested? Also, are there other north-end places like what about something in Mountlake Terrace or Kenmore, just to make it a little closer to Seattle? One thing to bear in mind, though, is that last week we were out at North Bend. So maybe it should be back in Seattle this week and we might look at a north-end gig in the next week or two?

Greg_W said:

hahaha. Good one. I was going along the lines of "Mizz" ultra feminist bitch. ya know? Oh, well; too late now.

Hey Mr. Classy, I'd love to see where I've acted like an "ultra feminist".

Maybe I don't understand your patois all that clearly, is that Redneck for "female person not afraid to stand up for self"? I understood a little Redneck as a kid, but grew up in a household where my dad didn't hate women like you do. confused.gif

Still awaiting your response via PM on how ugly women are somehow less vulnerable to sexual assault.

marylou said:

Greg_W said:

hate women like you do. confused.gif

Still awaiting your response via PM on how ugly women are somehow less vulnerable to sexual assault.

1. I don't hate women.

2. I haven't figured out how to block you from PM'ing me, so I'm ignoring you. You aren't really worth that much time.