Are trees aid?

Uncle_Tricky

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alpinfox said:

Dru said:

We all know what post #26 on this thread is gonna say. The big question is who is gonna say it, me, attitude, iaxx or an interloper?

INTERLOPER! scooped.... snaf.gif

my excuse is i was on the phone with jordop talking about what were gonna climb on Tues with ropegun szzyjzyukyzowski bigdrink.gif

Dru said:

Alpinfox said:

Dru said:

We all know what post #26 on this thread is gonna say. The big question is who is gonna say it, me, attitude, iaxx or an interloper?

INTERLOPER! scooped.... snaf.gif

my excuse is i was on the phone with jordop talking about what were gonna climb on Tues with ropegun szzyjzyukyzowski bigdrink.gif

hahahaha

sketchzi

marylou said:

Apologies, have not climbed there, and have not known of pulling on foliage to be considered free climbing.

I consider it a classic to do some tree climbing. There are so many on the standard approach to the routes I mention it would be a contrived piece of work to avoid them. Let alone some other climbs I have done too..

I recommend partaking in the experience of "free climbing trees". hahaha.gif

When we were kids we'd play "the ground is lava" game and try to traverse our whole neighborhood via connecting treetops, rooptops, and walking fencelines. Still today I see no distinction between climbing trees, rocks, dirt, shrubbery, grass, moss or whatever. It's all just monkeying around in the natch world. Long live Free-Tree Ascents! Or should it be Freedom Treeing? Tree Freeing? Or Free Treeing? Whatever--Trees ain't aid!

Dru said:

This would be a great topic for the NEW TREE CLIMBING FORUM HCL.gif

Yeah if Peter Pungent gets his new Rock Climbing Forum then I want a new Tree Climbing Forum

Trees are not aid in the PNW.

Marylouhoo just walk away while you still can. pitty.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

The fault at Castle Rock.

yeah! lets see ya not touch that thing! yellaf.gifpitty.gif

I'm sure it can be done but skinnier the better. Plus it would be retarded to say "hey me this tree is aid dont touch it!". It's kinda chimney cavernous like and if you aint skinny then it's hard to avoid or not "touch".

One day that tree might die. It seems to be broken a bit these days.... I'm not sure it would up the difficulty of the route at all if it died and or was removed\gone though.

erik said:

RuMR said:

NO...WOMEN are aid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought aid was supposed to make things easier!!!

Yo Erik...so, when was the last time a woman was FREE? NEVER...its always gonna cost sumpin', right? Either, your soul, your ballz, your time, your energy, your money, etc.

Now, given that argument, they can't be free---> means they are AID! Understand????? wave.gif

i get ya shorty!!!

but i attempt to make a good clean effort, but when the going gets tough i pull through!!! on aid!!

are you saying that wimmin are the things that help us get through the tough sections, even thou sometimes they seem akward and contrived??? hmmm...............

RuMR said:

erik said:

RuMR said:

NO...WOMEN are aid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought aid was supposed to make things easier!!!

Yo Erik...so, when was the last time a woman was FREE? NEVER...its always gonna cost sumpin', right? Either, your soul, your ballz, your time, your energy, your money, etc.

Now, given that argument, they can't be free---> means they are AID! Understand????? wave.gif

they especially aren't free fo' erik... cause he has to head on down to lakewood mall and shell out a twenty to get play... bigdrink.gif

erik said:

i get ya shorty!!!

put i attempt to make a good clean effort, but when the going gets tough i pull through!!! on aid!!

are you saying that wimmin are the things that help us get through the tough sections, even thou sometimes they seem akward and contrived??? hmmm...............

Yeah...Like a4 or a5...From what i understand, that shit's supposed to be scary and life altering...that's what chix are in my book, so they must rate out at a4 or harder...

I have to check w/ my good faustian buddy 666 ( madgo_ron.gifthe_finger.gif) and check, cuz i really don't know jack about aid...

one of these days i'll learn sumpin about it...time is hard to find though...