Bibler! Great Price!

mcrjs

Thanks for the feedback guys! My goof will be someones gain!!! CHECK THE NEW PRICE BELOW!!

Bibler Torre tent for sale!

Purchased on 4/22/03 and used ONLY ONCE, this tent is Absolutely like brand new! Flawless!!

Two doors, two Built IN vestibules.

Specs:

L 90” W 60” H 47” !!

Weight: 6lbs 8oz

Floor are: 36 sq ft

Vestibule area: 13 sq ft

Packed size: 9” X 20”

Color: green

This Torre was purchased at Mountain Gear in Spokane, WA as it was their last one. The Torre was discontinued two years ago and the tent that replaces it is the Tempest. GO TO BIBLERTENTS.COM and look at the Tempest! The one they show is this tent! They are identical EXCEPT that this Torre came from the factory seam sealed where the current Tempest DOES NOT. The Torre is a $725 tent and so the Tempest is a $550 tent. Black Diamond (since aquiring Bibler) has made this change to help lower the cost and sell more tents. Again, this new Torre came from the factory seam sealed!!

My price is $400 and this is FIRM! The tent is simply in new shape! I’m selling due to financial issues.

Cal Ron at (916) 730-8555, Sacramento,CA

email ME AT MCRJS@HOTMAIL.COM

OWN A BIBLER!!!!!!

plus: BRAND new SNOWSHOES, never used. Atlas MDL No. 730, handles loads up to 250lbs. $80

Plus Tons of top quality mountaineering gear - ask me what you need!!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic