dancing roadkill

toptimmy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made friends with this little squirrel that came to my apartment window every morning. I named him Cashew because all I had to feed him was cashews. At 9am sharp every morning he would be there begging for nuts. One morning he didn't come and when I stepped out the back door into the alley at 9:15 to go to class I nearly stepped onto his dead little body that had been smashed into the concrete by a big truck. cry.gif He was probably on his way to my window to get his treats when it happened. I grieve to this day. frown.gif

R.I.P. snaf.gif Cashew

Edited by MissNormandy

MissNormandy said:

I made friends with this little squirrel that came to my apartment window every morning. I named him Cashew because all I had to feed him was cashews. At 9am sharp every morning he would be there begging for nuts. One morning he didn't come and when I stepped out the back door into the alley at 9:15 to go to class I nearly stepped onto his dead little body that had been smashed into the concrete by a big truck. cry.gif He was probably on his way to my window to get his treats when it happened. I grieve to this day. frown.gif

R.I.P. snaf.gif Cashew

shouldn't you be staring into a mirror somewhere?

MissNormandy said:

R.I.P. snaf.gif Cashew

Is this the alley outside you sorority?

jjantz1 said:

MissNormandy said:

R.I.P. snaf.gif Cashew

Is this the alley outside you sorority?

No, my apartment, like I said.

I almost became dancing roadkill last night. This stupid high school chick in a fucking Escalade of all things decides to flip a U turn with a whole bunch of cars behind her and cars were going everywhere. I need to mount a rocket launcher on my Trek OCLV.

MissNormandy said:

Fence_Sitter said:

He was probably on his way to my window to get his treats when it happened. I grieve to this day.

sp it waz your fault... dont you feel guilty? evils3d.gifyellaf.gif

I DO!!!

I toss nuts on his little grave every day.

poor snaf.gifbigdrink.gif to you brave snaffle... wave.gif dasvydonya!