Bellingham Pub Club, Fri Night?

layton

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thelawgoddess said:

is there going to be - like - more than 3 people there? c'mon you wussies!!! evils3d.gifbigdrink.gifyellaf.gifwave.gif

You comin' to the HamPub this week TLG? thumbs_up.gif - whirly sez he's headin' out today. I'm gonna meet up on Sat nite @ the SB.

There has got to be some female climbers in Bellingham confused.gif, maybe one of them will actually show up this time... rolleyes.gif

thelawgoddess said:

a beaver ...

beaver.gif

umm. i'm curious -- what kind of sound does a beaver make?

seattle blows chunks, b-ham rules! just walked back from a pub club. some heavy spray by locals with guest tlg. rudy- you have to blow off the self endorsing, clown punching crowd of seattle and you'll have to move down here. fun, fun fun bigdrink.gif

I'm just glad I could bring a little bit of sunshine into everyone's life.

As far as the Shitattle Pube Cube, I can't say how our miserable dorkfest matches up, but I'm sure they are far more sophisticated and cosmopolitan down there. I'd bet some serious coin that the word "cunt" doesn't get shouted every fifth syllable in broken english, for instance, nor do fake cripples try and buy air hockey games with food stamps.

Formaldehead said:

I'm just glad I could bring a little bit of sunshine into everyone's life.

As far as the Shitattle Pube Cube, I can't say how our miserable dorkfest matches up, but I'm sure they are far more sophisticated and cosmopolitan down there. I'd bet some serious coin that the word "cunt" doesn't get shouted every fifth syllable in broken english, for instance, nor do fake cripples try and buy air hockey games with food stamps.

maybe you are right, but they have more dip down there laugh.gif

looks like the beaver is the ticket though, even if you're a criple midget with a mullet you can fit right in the_finger.gif

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

A few of us had to clownpunch Bob so he wouldn't scare TLG away hahaha.gif

Simpkins STILL ordered grog, even though it wasn't on the menu... rolleyes.gif, but he gave us food, seeing how emaciated we all were: what a champ! thumbs_up.gif

Necro whined away the time, even though he has two months off... cry.gifrolleyes.gif

Wirlwind and TLG were looking pretty couply! bolletje.gif

Michael wouldn't do a moonwalk for us even though he had spaceboots on... yellaf.gif

MisterE spewed past deeds like a washed-up has-been. hellno3d.gif

All in all, a good time. And none of the "oh, let's be nice now that we are actually in person" crap you get at the Shattle PubClubs... evils3d.gif

bigdrink.giffruit.gifmoon.gifwave.gif

glassgowkiss said:

thelawgoddess said:

a beaver ...

beaver.gif

umm. i'm curious -- what kind of sound does a beaver make?

seattle blows chunks, b-ham rules! just walked back from a pub club. some heavy spray by locals with guest tlg. rudy- you have to blow off the self endorsing, clown punching crowd of seattle and you'll have to move down here. fun, fun fun bigdrink.gif

There ain't shit in b'ham but hairy armpit chix and moss...i'm staying here...so PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!