• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
layton

Bellingham Pub Club, Fri Night?

How about the Beaver Inn?

They have room to sit, pitchers to split, cheaper, airhockey, pool tables, and darts.

Shall we say 8:30, Friday night?

is that good?

I don't know what it means Whirly. It just sounded good. Anyone know what "8=D" means or is it right before my eyes?

Billygoat said:

I don't know what it means Whirly. It just sounded good. Anyone know what "8=D" means or is it right before my eyes?

Look down....

The Beaver Inn is diag from the YMCA, is on State St next to The Rogue Hero and Runninshoes.com

Take the Ohio/State st exit. Take Ohio (or is it Iowa) West to State, turn left onto State and the Beaver will be on the right, just before Holly st.

Black Cat sucks ass

Casa sucks ass ever since they stopped selling Ben and Jerrys

3B has always sucked ass

The place to go, without a doubt is La Pinata!

whatever you guys decide is fine, someone let me know I'm outta here (chicago that is)!

downtown b'ham preferred, I can't drive too well.

michael_layton said:

whatever you guys decide is fine, someone let me know I'm outta here (chicago that is)!

downtown b'ham preferred, I can't drive too well.

fly the friendly skys - latah fukka the_finger.gif

Alex said:

Black Cat sucks ass

Casa sucks ass ever since they stopped selling Ben and Jerrys

3B has always sucked ass

The place to go, without a doubt is La Pinata!

Just because you spent the night alone at the end of the bar does not mean the Cat "sucks ass" yellaf.gifbigdrink.gif

I'll be there. The Beav is probably the wisest choice. We can always head up to the dorms later and terrorize the summer exchange students.

so where the fuck are we meeeting? do we really need 2 pages of spew and no decission? fuckin' beaver, i like the name.....lot's of mullets, plus the chikas are sleazy enough and have big assess...... bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

beaver, beaver, beaver

Yeah, The beaver sounds good - I'll be there.

Steppin on toes as usual (watch out Mike! yellaf.gif)

wave.gif