• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

MissNormandy said:

Kiwi said:

Coffee = good.

Caffeine = bad.

I drink coffee followed by ample amounts of water to counter the diuretic effects.

Drugs are bad! Didn't you take DARE?

dare.jpg

I have completely eliminated caffeine from my diet. I've found that if you take care of your body and get enough sleep, you don't need stimulants in the first place. Caffeine makes you age faster, it makes you store bodyfat, it may temporarily boost your metabolism but your body ends up overcompensating and you come out below in the end, it dehydrates you, it increases your risk for heart attack and stroke, it messes with your circulation and it makes your breast tissue lumpy. Yuck! Now who wants that?

we've got a narcissist here. she's plastered her pic. everywhere and blasted us over at nwhikers.com. so, lady, you gonna hang with us bad boyZ or what?

blasted you? Well I did say that comming to NWhikers to harass and not contribute was immature. And I did laugh with my friends over there about posting my pics here because it is kind of a touchy issue over there.

Yes I'm going to hang with you. I may not be in love with all the swearing and banter but there is some good discussion that makes my time here worth while.

Be nice to me and I will be nice to you. And if it will make you happy I won't post anymore pictures. It does make me look narcissistic, vain and attention depraved and I don't like the way that reflects on my character.

MissNormandy said:

trask said:

MissNormandy said:

Kiwi said:

Coffee = good.

Caffeine = bad.

I drink coffee followed by ample amounts of water to counter the diuretic effects.

Drugs are bad! Didn't you take DARE?

dare.jpg

I have completely eliminated caffeine from my diet. I've found that if you take care of your body and get enough sleep, you don't need stimulants in the first place. Caffeine makes you age faster, it makes you store bodyfat, it may temporarily boost your metabolism but your body ends up overcompensating and you come out below in the end, it dehydrates you, it increases your risk for heart attack and stroke, it messes with your circulation and it makes your breast tissue lumpy. Yuck! Now who wants that?

we've got a narcissist here. she's plastered her pic. everywhere and blasted us over at nwhikers.com. so, lady, you gonna hang with us bad boyZ or what?

blasted you? Well I did say that comming to NWhikers to harass and not contribute was immature. And I did laugh with my friends over there about posting my pics here because it is kind of a touchy issue over there.

Yes I'm going to hang with you. I may not be in love with all the swearing and banter but there is some good discussion that makes my time here worth while.

Be nice to me and I will be nice to you. And if it will make you happy I won't post anymore pictures. It does make me look narcissistic, vain and attention depraved and I don't like the way that reflects on my character.

Peace then - carry on hahaha.gifthe_finger.gif

MissNormandy said:

Oh yeah. One more thing about caffeine. It encourages fatty tissue to be stored in clumps of cellulite as opposed to smooth, soft, squishy, sexy baby fat.

Babe you are on crack. It's not the caffeine that does that - it's called GETTING OLD.

You'll have to pry my coffee, chocolate, and red meat from my cold, dead hands. wave.gif

Nope nope nope. Cellulite is a form of fat storage. Ever notice some people don't have it? Caffeine increases the levels of the enzymes responsible for this type of fat storage. Thanks to genetics every person's basal enzyme level is different, that's why we have supermodels, but caffeine certainly doesn't help matters.

MissNormandy said:

Nope nope nope. Cellulite is a form of fat storage. Ever notice some people don't have it? Caffeine increases the levels of the enzymes responsible for this type of fat storage. Thanks to genetics every person's basal enzyme level is different, that's why we have supermodels, but caffeine certainly doesn't help matters.

I'll bet you don't have any cheese. But then again..... hmmmm

questions, always these silly questions.

trask said:

MissNormandy said:

I'll bet you don't have any cheese. But then again..... hmmmm

questions, always these silly questions.

Well since I'm not allowed to post any more pictures I guess you'll never know, now will you?