• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinker said:

Greg_W said:

Thinker said:

How tragic, Trask. Seems a well placed boot in the face may have been a more appropriate response. Not to mention the horrific trauma you must have put your daughter through...blood and gore all over her bedroom and personal possessions....ringing ears for days....psychological trauma for life. If it's true, I have to ask....was it worth it?

Fuck the boot in the face, Thinker. Meet the threat in the MOST violent way possible; especially in your own home, with the lives of loved ones at stake.

Good job, Trask; sorry you and your family had to go through that horrifying experience. thumbs_up.gif

Right....is a 'really drunk' kid is a terrible threat to an average guy? Drunk = irrational and slow reflexes. How much of a threat is that? A swift kick and tossing the MF out the door should get the point across.

So did your daughter help you mop up the gore? Did she enjoy finger painting with his brains, knowing they were splattered all over the walls in her honor?

It's probably a troll, anyway.

You know, it's really easy to sit here and draw conclusions about the mental state of somebody after the fact, but I want to see your response when you are awoken in the middle of the night by somebody trying to force their way into your daughter's room. It's not exactly like you have time to sit down and analyze the situation.

smileysex5.gif

gapertimmy said:

isn't he just the cutest? the pup's are up here at work today, took them for a morning jaunt up on the chosspile. they found about 4 dead snaffles, and managed to find the nastiest pond to jump in. Gotta love dogs, they always remind me to not take things too seriously.

Timmay! Mine rolls in shit all the time and does the same bark, yo. My dog kept me sane through my divorce . My mutt has definitely taught me to not take life too seriously, unless there's a bone, ball or pine cone around. hahaha.gif

trask said:

Well I spent a couple of hours in jail last night.

Tried going in my daughter's bedroom (was the "guest" bedroom) and he failed to stop when I told him to. .........

Fearing for her safety as well as my own, I shot him till he stopped trying to get into the room.

oh well, trask

Ok Trask wink.gif Whatever yellaf.gifwazzup.gif